The Derby new date : 13/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go for a draw, Liverpool are unbeaten at home, but they've drawn 8 of 12 games.

I think draws against Spurs and Liverpool and a win over Sunderland would be a v.good return.

Form goes out the window in derbies mate.

We'll lose, either because of a refereeing decision or us bottling it. It's always one or the other against them.

I give us a chance in this one but it all depends how Moyes approaches it with a cup QF just days later. I think the Straq gives us that fearless factor that we haven't had for a while. Can't wait to see him throwing himself about and giving the ****e's vulnerable defense hell. If you notice, Cahill's work ethic has increased immensely since the Argie's introduction. Hopefully the rest of team show the same passion worthy of a derby and not be bullied as they have done in the past. I remember they were trying to hack Pienaar off the park (Carragher trying to send him to Row Z with a challenge in the opening minute) a season or two back so they real fear his partnership with Bainesy. Hope the little man gets good protection from the ref otherwise our most effective avenue to goal will be short-circuited. Don't know how Drenthe will go in such a hostile atmosphere..probably depends on which side of the bed he wakes up from. Anyone's game..should be a cracker!

Form goes out the window in derbies mate.

We'll lose, either because of a refereeing decision or us bottling it. It's always one or the other against them.

This.

I think we'l win against QPR, but against Liverpool it's different. If i'm wrong i will happily be shot down and have my bookmarked post shoved down my throat

We should put out a reserve side against the RS. If we lose no one is bothered, if we win we can take the p.iss for ages. If a fight breaks out on the pitch and everyone gets a red card then the RS will be out of the cup. It's a win, win, win scenario.....

Dont really see what the gripe is with Everton fans not particularly looking forward to going to that dump , its been over a decade since we won there , a hell of a long time in anyones book .

If we play like we did today in the derby, it's going to be a difficult wednesday morning at work

Status
Not open for further replies.