The Derby new date : 13/03/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we turned up last season. Got 2-1 ahead only to concede a pen late on.

Can't see what hope it gives the team if some fans are saying that beforehand that we've no chance. BELIEVE FFS. Then it might just happen.

We were shocking in the first half of that game,Text book example of how teams bottle it at Anfield. Could easily have been 4 nil at half time

Yeh lad, I despise Everton. Tell me the games we played well in during the last 13 years? They hacked us off the park? Did we do anything to combat this? What would Peter Reid, Andy Gray and Graeme Sharp do if we got 'hacked off the park'? Did they sit their and take it like we did, no they match them which is something we haven't done at Anfield for 13 years.

Oh and Felli's tackle on the greek, he should of been sent off, and he was out for the rest of the season from that tackle.

That explains everything. As does the scathing sarcasm of your posts.

Your prediction may well come true, ("lad" ?), but it seems it is just so that you can say afterwards 'I told you so'.

That explains everything. As does the scathing sarcasm of your posts.

Your prediction may well come true, ("lad" ?), but it seems it is just so that you can say afterwards 'I told you so'.

The sarcasm came from the fact that you said something as preposterous to me as "You must hate Everton"

As for all this 'told you so' business, i hope to God i am wrong, and that you can come on here and say 'I told you so', but what you seem to miss and what i have explained to you is, i am basing this judgement on the last 13 years of us at Anfield.

The sarcasm came from the fact that you said something as preposterous to me as "You must hate Everton"

As for all this 'told you so' business, i hope to God i am wrong, and that you can come on here and say 'I told you so', but what you seem to miss and what i have explained to you is, i am basing this judgement on the last 13 years of us at Anfield.

The thing is I won't do that, whatever the result is. It's not about gloating. I'd be too happy to do that anyway. In fact I am not even predicting that we will win; the odds are against it. It's about trying to be positive, despite the history of the fixture. It seems really ironic that a fan can accuse the team of bottling it over there, when they themselves have bottled it before a ball is even kicked.

The thing is I won't do that, whatever the result is. It's not about gloating. I'd be too happy to do that anyway. In fact I am not even predicting that we will win; the odds are against it. It's about trying to be positive, despite the history of the fixture. It seems really ironic that a fan can accuse the team of bottling it over there, when they themselves have bottled it before a ball is even kicked.

They have bottled it over there and i am not the only one on here who says so.

Confused how i've bottled it as a fan with trips to Anfield for the last 4 years, as well as over £3000+ of my own money spent on Everton in the last 5 years

Premier Leagueâ€￾@premierleague

Phil Dowd has been appointed referee for Liverpool v Everton on 13/03/12.

we play better when the games come thick and fast...just like 2009.

I didn't watch the carling cup final, but after following the penalties on the internet updates i can honestly say i absolutely despise the RS in a way I didn't think was possible, and that f*cking landslide-face-scarecrow-head dogleash, and especially that goofy f*cking diving cheating chipmunk. I hate everything about them. I hope we do the same to them as to what arsenal did to them, and in the process I want Gerrard and Suarez to get nasty injuries.

COYB!

They will win. Sorry. And we will have at least 1 player dubiously sent off, and then Fellaini will get sent off for kicking one of their multitude of bellends in a fit of petulance towards the end of the game. He is prone to it a la Bolton last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.