The Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I mentioned in the match thread, I suspect that this weekend we'll see and feel a different Goodison. Everyone will be buzzing after the fantastically upbeat AGM. I wish I could bottle this feeling...I could sell it and make a few shekels!!
I know it's a pipe-dream, but wouldn't it be wonderful if we could schedule more AGMs just before a home game...

As I mentioned in the match thread, I suspect that this weekend we'll see and feel a different Goodison. Everyone will be buzzing after the fantastically upbeat AGM. I wish I could bottle this feeling...I could sell it and make a few shekels!!
I know it's a pipe-dream, but wouldn't it be wonderful if we could schedule more AGMs just before a home game...
If we played all the best soundbites from the AGM whilst Jags and Bainesy carry a waving Bill Kenwright around the touchline in a sedan chair (palm branches optional) just before kick off, the atmosphere would be awesome. Let it be so.

I don't think you believe any of what you've just posted mate

But then with a name like Dunga Dog maybe you do.

Oh I do...women can be vindictive, nasty, vile specimens...problem is they are subjective not objective hence poor crowd atmosphere...

Name comes from his nickname...:coffee:

Loads of tickets on stubbub over priced.

Not only is the stadium going to have some empty seats, but the people selling are going to get nothing.

Everybody is turning up for every game wondering which Everton will turn up. The team is so inconsistent which causes the apprehension.

Someone or as a collective needs to get things moving on the pitch which will in turn get the crowd interested.

The fans are doing their bit already by parting with their hard earned cash and turning up.

At that point it is 100% about the team doing enough to get the crowd excited enough to react.

This has to be the worst home advantage in all the prem. I'd rather play in front of nobody than a crowd that jumps on my back from the very start and is louder moaning mistakes than cheering positives.

Status
Not open for further replies.