The Blue Bill Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiler

Player Valuation: £100m
Credit were its due bill and the board have really played a blinder this summer. I love the feeling that we are continousley growing and developing the club. Think back to the Johnson era. For me after all hes acheived Bill really does deserve to be up there with John Moores as a true Everton legend and custodian. In his tenure he has

Managed the finaces of the club prudently

Brought in one of the finest young managers in the game.

Built a new acadamey and traing facility

Invested in Youth

Invested when he could in the team

Supported his managers

Will bring us to a new home we can be proud of

For me we have one of the best chairmen in the leauge, you can stick your foreign investment. I for one would like to say thans to Bill for all he has done for the club.

Now let the controvesey begin......................

He's done a good job but I'll keep the bunting stashed away until the accounts are released and the source of this summers spending is revealed. It doesn't take a great chairman to get the credit card out after all :)

this summers potential spending could be levvied against league finishing position this season.

what was it man ure got for winning last season? 8 - 9 mill? the league is worth a lot more now.

I echo the sentiments, thanks for everything bill and long may it continue, having someone that truely cares about my club as much I as do warms my heart and makes me feel safe that we will hear the Goodison cheers for a thousand million years and that the school of science never will close down.

From relegation dogs of war to European regulers.

Credit were its due bill and the board have really played a blinder this summer. I love the feeling that we are continousley growing and developing the club. Think back to the Johnson era. For me after all hes acheived Bill really does deserve to be up there with John Moores as a true Everton legend and custodian. In his tenure he has

Invested in Youth

Supported his managers

For me we have one of the best chairmen in the leauge, you can stick your foreign investment. I for one would like to say thans to Bill for all he has done for the club.

Nice one Neiler. I feel the same.

I am happy with BK and KW running this place. I always have been, even when there was only ToffeeWeb and all they would do is spread the doom and gloom word.

the club looks to be heading in the right direction if joseph yobo is to go by. he was quoted saying we will be title challengers in the next few years.

Invested in Youth

Supported his managers

Great post mate, you've been sadly missed, enjoy your journey

Ok we lost tonight but fffs if the game is anything to go by wel'l be ok. Commitment style and class in the performence, is it me or is mika; a gift from god. hes easily the best player in the country.

The last few years have been based on work man like success, for me, wait,, the school of sceince is bacK in buisNISS.

Full SquD + aDDITIONS

COS ITS A GRAND OLD TEAM

PISSED BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.