The Black Watch - new Everton Fanzine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Massive fan here - come a long way since the first one.

Never really understood WSAG, I guess that was an age thing at times, but The Black Watch is boss.

If you haven't got any of the previous ones, do your best to get one before the end of the season. It's highly recommended.

Never really understood WSAG, I guess that was an age thing at times, but The Black Watch is boss.

If you haven't got any of the previous ones, do your best to get one before the end of the season. It's highly recommended.

You on commission lad?

(Message us your rates if so, would be sound to have you say that about GOT elsewhere)

Firstly, big thanks to the GOT lads for reopening this thread and allowing me to promote The Black Watch fanzine's new t-shirts, which are inspired by the 1995 FA Cup Semi-Final. T-shirts are pictured below, priced at £15, and posted by first class recorded delivery. Sizes S - XXL. 50% of the profit from each shirt is donated to charity - we've already made a £65 donation to the Whitechapel Centre in Liverpool, who do a lot of great work with rough sleepers, and will keep people updated with further donations as we sell more shirts. They estimate that the £65 we've donated will pay for about 128 cooked breakfasts for homeless people in the city - it's not going to change the world, but every little helps.

You can order online here: http://theblackwatchfanzine.bigcartel.com/product/elland-road-tee … and they'll also be on sale in St Luke's Church before the Newcastle home game, dependent on stock, along with our latest issue. You can also order & collect at the Newcastle game by DMing me on here. We have a limited stock - once they're gone, they're gone. Any questions about the shirts or the fanzine, feel free to DM me.

DaUSTG6X4AENz72.jpg

Good of you to say so mate, glad you're enjoying it. The first issue was a solo effort by myself but luckily much more talented people, including @Stuartisitc1878 above who is an extremely talented illustrator, have come on board since!

Good of you to say so mate, glad you're enjoying it. The first issue was a solo effort by myself but luckily much more talented people, including @Stuartisitc1878 above who is an extremely talented illustrator, have come on board since!

Still laugh at that Jurassic Park cover whenever it's brought up between mates.

Fair play to you folk. Hope it continues to be a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.