THE 2023/2024 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Disappointing draw in the end, The 2 goals were Everton' silly mistakes again, as we got lucky to get a point, but that was mainly thanks to Brosnan

View attachment 255474
Three times they got caught out with their very amateur attempts at playing out from the back and got punished twice, I only saw the highlights so presume we didn’t have any decent attacks on the Spurs goal in the second half as they didn’t show any. I miss watching Jess Parks this season after she has gone back to Man. City, what an excellent player she was, full of skill and non stop effort.

Three times they got caught out with their very amateur attempts at playing out from the back and got punished twice, I only saw the highlights so presume we didn’t have any decent attacks on the Spurs goal in the second half as they didn’t show any. I miss watching Jess Parks this season after she has gone back to Man. City, what an excellent player she was, full of skill and non stop effort.
We were awful the 2nd half, and got very lucky to get a point, but as said that was thanks to our keeper. A load of the players dont like playing out from the back, but its the way they have to.

Jess wanted to stay, as did we. But City promised her she would start every week, which was not true, till Jill Roord was ruled out the season, a few months ago, and now she is starting pretty much every week because of that injury

Aggie wanted to stay as well, and she was staying, But Emma Hayes didnt want to let us keep her, which was no surprise the way she played for Everton.

We were awful the 2nd half, and got very lucky to get a point, but as said that was thanks to our keeper. A load of the players dont like playing out from the back, but its the way they have to.

Jess wanted to stay, as did we. But City promised her she would start every week, which was not true, till Jill Roord was ruled out the season, a few months ago, and now she is starting pretty much every week because of that injury

Aggie wanted to stay as well, and she was staying, But Emma Hayes didnt want to let us keep her, which was no surprise the way she played for Everton.
TBF we have had bad amount of injuries depriving us of players who are instrumental to how sorensen wants us to play, Galli, Bennison, Olson being the ones we really miss the most. Spurs are a very good side who made it to the cup final and we at least haven't lost to them this season

Jess has played for England this season and doesn’t look out of place.

TBF we have had bad amount of injuries depriving us of players who are instrumental to how sorensen wants us to play, Galli, Bennison, Olson being the ones we really miss the most. Spurs are a very good side who made it to the cup final and we at least haven't lost to them this season
we've had at least 5 Injuries a week. We have only ever lost once v Spurs in the league. Will maybe be another tough season next season, , that is if the injuries carry on like they have every week. Liverpool women are getting a big cash injection for them in the summer. Everton have the least amount of money in the WSL

The worst thing for Kenzie as well, was she was told she would be involved next season, after a great season on loan with Glasgow
No fun at all for her, or for Everton. Sounded like she had a good season with Glasgow, so would have been nice to see her in the mix next season. From what I can see, her contract will be up in 2025, so it will be interesting to see how this all turns out. She's young and should recover well from this - hoping we can keep her.

No fun at all for her, or for Everton. Sounded like she had a good season with Glasgow, so would have been nice to see her in the mix next season. From what I can see, her contract will be up in 2025, so it will be interesting to see how this all turns out. She's young and should recover well from this - hoping we can keep her.
She's been very good for Glasgow - Ive watched her a number of times, If that was due to that league, who knows. Her contract does end next year, But i am pretty certain she will be staying, I talk to her a few times every so often

So, final match coming up next weekend.

Looks like win, lose or draw, we'll end up in 8th, or 9th, or even, in a really terrible outcome, 10th....

I prefer a win and 8th for sure.
It's a game Everton should win, with Bristol City losing every home game, and the previous few home WSL games when they were last in the top league. They are also the lowest home scorers (Though we are 2nd lowest away scorers) , and the highest home conceders, adding to the total of them conceding the most in the league

It's a game Everton should win, with Bristol City losing every home game, and the previous few home WSL games when they were last in the top league. They are also the lowest home scorers (Though we are 2nd lowest away scorers) , and the highest home conceders, adding to the total of them conceding the most in the league
So, you're telling me there's a chance....