THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico sorensen had finally today had her op in Denmark, It will be September she is back barring any miracle's

1634236145972.png

TV games have been Picked,

Conti Cup game v Leicester on 3rd November is LIVE on the FA Player, 7pm ko
Game walton park v Brighton on Saturday 6th November at 5.30 is on FA Player
Game v Man utd at Walton Park on 14th November has changed time by 30mins to 12.30 ko and Live on Sky Sports
League game v Leicester on Sunday 21st November stays as it is, 2pm ko and on FA Player

1634304192692.png

Everton can confirm that Willie Kirk has left his position as manager of the Club’s Women’s team.

The Club would like to thank Willie for his service and wish him well for the future.

Willie was appointed in December 2018 and has played a key role in the progress of our Women’s team and structure, making the Club more competitive in the Barclays FA WSL and reaching the 2020 FA Cup final.

Everton is aiming to have a new manager in post ahead of the Club’s next match away to Leicester City in the Continental Cup on 3 November.

Jean-Luc Vasseur at present is the one they are looking at

I am thankful to the Club for the opportunity that they gave me three years ago. During that time, we have made tremendous progress both on and off the pitch and I leave the Club in a better place. Without a doubt, the highlight was the FA Cup final less than a year ago, a memory that will stay with me forever.
“Unfortunately, this season has not started the way we anticipated, due to a very tough opening fixture list and the re-building of a squad with eight new players.
“I have no doubt the talented squad that I leave behind can go on to have a very bright future.
“I wish the Club, the staff and the players my very best wishes.”

Last edited:

I am thankful to the Club for the opportunity that they gave me three years ago. During that time, we have made tremendous progress both on and off the pitch and I leave the Club in a better place. Without a doubt, the highlight was the FA Cup final less than a year ago, a memory that will stay with me forever.
“Unfortunately, this season has not started the way we anticipated, due to a very tough opening fixture list and the re-building of a squad with eight new players.
“I have no doubt the talented squad that I leave behind can go on to have a very bright future.

Any good?

Typical Everton, spend a fortune and still end up in the same position. May as well have just shredded the cash.

That said that was not a good fixture list to bed in a new team. If that had been the men's team it's quite possible Benitez would have gone too.

Though the writing was on the wall as soon a Sarvar Ismailov posted whatever it was after the first defeat.
Spend significant money on the team and were supposedly the likely ‘suprise package’ but have so far not had the results to show that are anywhere near challenging.

"Unacceptable".....then deleted 20 minutes later lol

Disappointed that it hasn't gone well for Kirk but no surprise. The 5-1 defeat really would have finished him off.

Make it so.

Status
Not open for further replies.