THE 2021/2022 EVERTON WOMENS SUPER LEAGUE & CUP GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I get it. But seriously watching the game on the screen where the blazes are the people??? Now I understand better. Surely if they played it in Leicester somebody might turn up? They would not have to resort to phoney crowd noise again? What has Burton to do with Leicester? Nobody was there but might have been if played at Leicester. Farcical. At least Everton play on Walton!

Oh I get it. But seriously watching the game on the screen where the blazes are the people??? Now I understand better. Surely if they played it in Leicester somebody might turn up? They would not have to resort to phoney crowd noise again? What has Burton to do with Leicester? Nobody was there but might have been if played at Leicester. Farcical. At least Everton play on Walton!

But there wasn't any fake crowd noise. There was people in the main stand where the camera gantry.

What's this mad obsession you have with how many people turn up. Every week you seem to mention the crowds.

Er, it is the crowds that make it? Surely last season was appalling through lack of a crowd!!How can players, men or women perform if nobody is watching? At least play the games at the home of the club? Obsessed with crowds? Definitely. Why else bother playing.? Must be soul destroying for the players.
Oh I know. Don't bother with crowds like last season. It will not flourish unless people are attracted to watch.

23 mins in, no score - looks quite the windy / cool evening in Liverpool. Google tells me the wind is blowing 24 mph - and it looks it! Rainy, overall yucky kind of conditions for a match.

COYB!

Er, it is the crowds that make it? Surely last season was appalling through lack of a crowd!!How can players, men or women perform if nobody is watching? At least play the games at the home of the club? Obsessed with crowds? Definitely. Why else bother playing.? Must be soul destroying for the players.
Oh I know. Don't bother with crowds like last season. It will not flourish unless people are attracted to watch.
And just so you can sleep better (because I am guessing you are neither attending nor watching this evening). There appears to be a nice crowd attending this evening, in spite of the weather.

The wind has been with Brighton that 1st half,its been very bad, its easy to see from the stands,hopefully we use it 2nd half,game has been pretty even with not many clear cut chances

I thought Brighton thoroughly deserved the win.

We need someone to start taking the game by the scruff of the neck and demanding more from others. Dalli has the quality but doesn't demand the ball enough, Galli may as well have had a day off. Duggan has done absolute zip since her return, we still look weak in the full back areas.

Once again I find myself saying George comes off the pitch head and shoulders above every other Everton player and she's given it absolutely everything again. Too many players looking for the safe option and in tjrn not even finding the safe option time after time. Really poor 2nd half though Gauvin should have done far better with the 2 chances that came her way late on.

Searched for the live game on tv and gave up. Couldn't find it. It can't have been worse than Brighton v Newcastle. Poor appointment by the Saudis.

Didnt create enough chances at all, not even sure i remember the Brighton keeper making a save, Emslie i thought looked good when she came on, and she was unlucky not to score, while Gauvin should have scored 2 late chances really, not sure how she missed the one at the back post in Injury time, as expected the net to be ripped open, Brighton were the last none top 4 team to beat Everton ,that score was 1-0, the scorer was Whelan-a complete repeat tonight

Didnt create enough chances at all, not even sure i remember the Brighton keeper making a save, Emslie i thought looked good when she came on, and she was unlucky not to score, while Gauvin should have scored 2 late chances really, not sure how she missed the one at the back post in Injury time, as expected the net to be ripped open, Brighton were the last none top 4 team to beat Everton ,that score was 1-0, the scorer was Whelan-a complete repeat tonight

I thought Emslie was unlucky not to start mate. She looks a real threat and isn't afraid to take her opponent on.

Gauvin got proper flattened just a few minutes before she missed that last chance so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. I thought she should have done well better with the first chance that Emslie set her up with.

I thought Emslie was unlucky not to start mate. She looks a real threat and isn't afraid to take her opponent on.

Gauvin got proper flattened just a few minutes before she missed that last chance so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. I thought she should have done well better with the first chance that Emslie set her up with.
I thought she may have as didnt expect the same starting 11 as midweek, and yep was looking down at phone but heard the whack, thought she cracked her head open or something bad, and it was exactly same spot were Sorensen got injured

I thought she may have as didnt expect the same starting 11 as midweek, and yep was looking down at phone but heard the whack, thought she cracked her head open or something bad, and it was exactly same spot were Sorensen got injured

She sort of got sandwiched in between and I thought it was her neck at first and she didn't move for a minute.

Good to see her up but she looked groggy when she missed that last chance. I just don't think the midfield is working, that's where I feel we are really lacking. That and Duggin really hasn't offered anything at all. She should have done far better with that chance first half

Status
Not open for further replies.