That Green Kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the word is it a rip off? If you don’t like it, don’t buy it. If you do, it’s another option. Not like you’re required to drop some cash on it if you don’t want to...
It's a rip off because it's not necessary and was only designed to snare more money from the fans when the team still only wear it about five times all season. I don't buy the kits so it's of no importance for me, just noting it.

It's a rip off because it's not necessary and was only designed to snare more money from the fans when the team still only wear it about five times all season. I don't buy the kits so it's of no importance for me, just noting it.
So because they give someone a choice to either buy it or not, it’s a rip off? Guess McDonald’s better get rid of chicken because most people prefer burgers...

This makes no sense. It’s a personal choice to spend money or not. It’s not like they’re taxing fans.

I think it’s decent but why did we wear it yesterday ? It’s not like we couldn’t wear blue or amber as neither clash with Southamptons red and white

Fully appreciate that opinions vary on this one. Was watching yesterday my wife walks by and remarks how dreadful the third kit looked. Two minutes later my middle son sits down and says it’s one of his favourite kits

My two kids love it, and I think it looks smart and different - I've always quite liked the quirky third kits.

Happily destroy them all if we carry on playing like that in it though (sorry kids!).

Status
Not open for further replies.