That Green Kit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times will we wear it, half a dozen or so max would be my guess.

I prefer the other two but we've had far far worse than this one.

It's a good way to rip fans off though isn't it by releasing a not-at-all-needed third kit.

And yet the club also gets slated for not maximizing its marketing potential.

Supply and demand, if nobody wanted third kits nobody would buy them.

Wouldn't hurt kids to be told no every once in a while either.

I mean it's fairly obvious why we have a third kit and why we wear it...
Of course it is, I’ve bought a football shirt in my life or any thing else that represents the Blues, me mam bought me a scarf for the 1966 cup final, so wore it to please her, I was twenty five then, I’m than three times that age now, never bought or wore anything since connected with football, my voice has always been support for Everton, wore it out many times, I couldn’t care less what colour they play in, although I love the Blue one, as long as they get on the pitch and have ago and earn the vast wages they are paid, don’t think any of them earned it yesterday no matter what colour shirt they wore. Pickford played in black, that was the right colour because I think we all mourned that pitiful putrid performance.

It's rubbish.
Nothing Everton about it. It makes you wonder sometimes who makes these decisions.
Almost as bad as some of the ill advised pink jobs some teams have gone for. Though cerise is nice, cerise is cool.

Or Shrewsbury...

Just made me remember that awful game

I remember the pre season game more. Rooney played I think. Travelling all that way to only have to sit behind the screaming woman who sits in the upper bullens.

couldn’t believe it.

I remember the green kit we had against Southampton a few years back. We beat them 3-1 IIRC. The kit was never seen again.

So much for lucky kits and unlucky kits.

Especially having that excellent blue home and amber away kit available. No need for that green one at all.
It's Cazoo van colours, that's all. Cazoo on the shirts otherwise seemed to have been a lucky charm until Southampton:(

1603749097584.png

That specific shade is very popular in America at the moment. My wife says that she loves mine and thus she has one on the way. She hates all sports. So yeah, it’s probably just the van color, but it’s really more about having more merch to push

Status
Not open for further replies.