That girl at half time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

It makes me laugh with the balloons that do the half time challenge. Surely they've know for at least a week, you'd be down the park Thursday, Friday practising...

This weeks classic was the guy losing his shoe with the first attempt...

It makes me laugh with the balloons that do the half time challenge. Surely they've know for at least a week, you'd be down the park Thursday, Friday practising...

This weeks classic was the guy losing his shoe with the first attempt...

With that wedge up for grabs, who on earth would turn up with wearing oversize espadrilles, It'd be a pair of decent boots at least for me and at teeing the ball up, not just where Gok Rossie rolls it. My last shot(4th one) would be purposely put wide into goats mush as well, to make up for him not turning up to catch a mint after I'd been practising on wii baseball for a week.

Was about 2 yds away yesterday as I was in the ground early, leggings them mate complete with a bit of a toe, I keep saying I'll get a pic but there's this steward woman who goes in front every time I get my cam out.
She sits with Rossy ( Goodisons very own Gok) and she carts the cables about etc when they do 'hit the bar.'

I would recommend a good pair of bino's, I keep trying to get a pic but like I say this woman is on to me. I'm sure I took a couple, I will have a look, she sits above the tunnel.

That's cause she knows , - and has been warned about - you . It'll be them photies on the wall in the Police Room , Reid's .

Spotted her today for the first time. Flame haired beauty...very rare. Made a bad day slightly better as I swear you could see her undies!!

Spotted her today for the first time. Flame haired beauty...very rare. Made a bad day slightly better as I swear you could see her undies!!

Haha i have to admit i was kinda happy when they scored cause we got a great shot of her behind Zola with her blouse open showing either a little tank top or her bra.

My god you fellas need to get a life!

I however am one of you and have been fapping none stop ever since. :mad:- pulling this exact face.

Status
Not open for further replies.