Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old GOT to me are those who joined pre-2007 when it was another board. I am a relatively Johnny come lately 2008 editioner. I think goat and chico were both that earlier period and Monty and Reidy's bottle of grecian - as was GOT, of course.
unless @ijjysmith was a previously banned poster , making him a multi, then he was very late to the party!

I'd like to thank the site for putting up with my isnane drivel day after day and only occasionally banning me. It also helped give me a platform to raise lots of money for Cancer Research and the donations from everyone were very much appreciated, so thanks to everyone for that and the support.

Did I mention I won the fight? Think I did somewhere between 20-30 times but just for those that missed it I like to mention it periodically.
Did you miss the "S"? I think you missed out the S. I put the S in for you.

Thanks mods. You keep the place civilised and rule with iron reasonablenessity.

To think you have to read all this stuff. Your medication must cost a bomb.

I feel the owners missed a great opportunity to take the art world by storm by not using your artwork,first there was Banksie,then you could have become Wanksie

And if Oddjob had worked for Blofeld he could be called.........

I tell you what, this place is no Blue Kipper but it ain’t half bad. Thanks again lads, you have provided people like myself with a platform to spout utter waff and are an integral part of my Everton supporting experience.

Without a doubt the best blues forum on the interwebs. Second to none. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.