Ten Great Everton goals this decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few in here left me scratching my head. Beckfords was soooo jammy and Lukaku too. In terms of technique rooney, jags, siggy, baines Digne all brilliant. Maybe I just have lice!

Bliyledonov scored a few crackers, United ,wolves and Portsmouth. Gilfis goal V Leicester should be number 1.

Don’t agree with the lukaku goal being higher than some of of the others.

Some great goals though.
That Lukaku goal was amazing given it was quarters of the Cup and got us to Wembley, we had dominated the game yet hadn't scored yet, and he absolutely undressed like 5 guys en route to the goal.

Fully deserving of its place here, IMHO

This is my favourite view of the Baines free kick v Newcastle.

Can just hear the claps around the camera and the appreciation for the strike. Sometimes you just have to applaud.

I remember YEARS ago Middlesbrrough scored a cracking goal against us at Goodison (Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink scored) and half of the stands were applauding it.

Was going to be outraged that Osmans v Larissa wasn’t number 1, then got really depressed when I realised that was 12 years ago :(

This is my favourite view of the Baines free kick v Newcastle.

Can just hear the claps around the camera and the appreciation for the strike. Sometimes you just have to applaud.

I remember YEARS ago Middlesbrrough scored a cracking goal against us at Goodison (Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink scored) and half of the stands were applauding it.

Thought his 2 free kicks at West Ham were better personally. To do that twice in the space of a few minutes is rare.

Cracking away day that was

Edit: Didn't watch the video but they are actually on the list. Nvm

Last edited:
Baines free kick against Newcastle, my God the distance, superb.

Always hard to pick a top 10 but Lakaku against Citeh at the Etihad, ran from near the halfway line twisting and turning then buried it, brilliant and hardly got a mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.