Televised fa cup 3rd round games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
great news for the match going fans
Bittersweet for me. Not being on tv means hopefully it'll remain a Sat 3pm game, and I can try and take my girls to their first Everton game.

But had it been televised, tickets might've been easier to come by, but then likely it'd be moved to Sunday, which I wouldn't be able to make!

Anyone give me a rough idea of demand for this one? Reckon it'll be easy to get tickets or not?

Bittersweet for me. Not being on tv means hopefully it'll remain a Sat 3pm game, and I can try and take my girls to their first Everton game.

But had it been televised, tickets might've been easier to come by, but then likely it'd be moved to Sunday, which I wouldn't be able to make!

Anyone give me a rough idea of demand for this one? Reckon it'll be easy to get tickets or not?

I would guess it will most likely go to general sale, I know a lot of people with season tickets around us who never come to the cups until the quarterfinal stages.

Shouldn't be to hard to get tickets for this one with people skint just after chrimbo giving it a miss.

I reckon depending on price maybe 15 quid adults,£5 concessions it will still only attract max 31/32K probably less so you won't have any problems mate.

There will be no bother getting tickets.

This won't sell out.

32K ish I reckon.

United - Reading is a p1ss poor excuse - lazy lazy (we daren't not show the Mancs in the FA Cup it's a tradition). As for RS - Plymouth.. there is ABSOLUTELY no excuse for putting it on at 1.30 on a Sunday - a total disregard for the visiting fans.

I love going the match - so a 3pm Saturday kick off let's me see my mates, go the game, have a few pints and do what we've done for years.

But...when the draw came out on Monday, every one of us said that our game would be live and likely to be moved. Shows how wrong we were and the contempt the media have for us.

I shouldn't be bothered, I'd have gone whether on tv or home or away; but to say there are four better live games in this round than ours shows a lack of respect.

I just hope we have a little run...all the way.

United - Reading is a p1ss poor excuse - lazy lazy (we daren't not show the Mancs in the FA Cup it's a tradition). As for RS - Plymouth.. there is ABSOLUTELY no excuse for putting it on at 1.30 on a Sunday - a total disregard for the visiting fans.

Think the main reason for the Man U v Reading match is the Japp Stam factor. He's doing quite well and a shock may be on the cards.

Ticket info for the home game

Season Tickets holders who have subscribed to the AutoCup scheme for home Emirates FA Cup matches should note that payment will be taken from Tuesday 13 December. Please ensure sufficient funds are in your account, as any failed payments may result in non-entry to the game.

Tickets will initially go sale to Season Ticket holders from Tuesday 13 December from 8.00am. Foreverton members can also purchase a ticket within this priority period, at the general sale price.

Season Ticket holders will have until close of business on Monday 19 December to purchase their own seat and until Friday 6 January to claim their applicable discount.

Tickets will go on general sale from 8.00am on Tuesday 20 December.

Pricing for tickets is as follows:

Season Ticket holders
Adults - £20.00
Over-65s - £15.00
Under-22s - £15.00
Under-18s - £10
Under-11s - £5

General Sale
Adults - £25.00
Over-65s - £15.00
Under-22s - £15.00
Under-18s - £10.00