Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I`d be very happy if he took a flame thrower to Schniederlin, let alone throwing him under a bus.

Too many of our shower have had it to easy for too long.
Do you think that would help attracting new players though? He will leave a wreck when he is done.

Apologies if already posted but I found this analysis of his Shanghai squad from earlier this season.

Honestly he sounds a lot like Marco, although he appears to be more tactically flexible. Not sure he’s the guy.
Different doing that in the premier League where you don't have a second on the ball in midfield. The issue is he spends loads of money and gets it wrong.

We need to go for a big name manager and offer them a blank cheque to sign who ever they want with no involement from Marcel "I only work on the last day of the transfer window" brands.

Doesn`t stop players signing for Jose though does it ?

If it stops the likes of Schneirderlin taking the piss bring it on.
Jose has the history to back up his cockiness, this guy is nothing compared to him. You need to earn the respect of the players first, many players in the squad won't give a damn about him.

Doesnt look like his tactics are bad! Maybe some security would come from the likes of Ancelloti though. A little more stability and stable. We will see. Ill just behind support from who ever takes the helm.

Silva MRKII

Please no we cant afford to get this appointment wrong.

Either a top/proven manager or a safe pair of hands.

No daft gambles from Portugal/China/Greece/Turkey with no experience in a top league.
Well your shortlist is gonna be short with these specifications.

So when they interview him and ask him what he was up to before China, does he turn around and say he had a great time relegating 1860 Munich from the German 2nd div to the 3rd?
I find it hard to believe he's being given any consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.