Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apologies if already posted but I found this analysis of his Shanghai squad from earlier this season.

Honestly he sounds a lot like Marco, although he appears to be more tactically flexible. Not sure he’s the guy.

Vitor's CV is remarkably similar to Silva barring having PL experience or indeed experience of managing even a single game in a top league in his entire career. If we are seriously considering him simply because he gave a good interview in 2013 it's further evidence of what an utter shambles this club is.
I can only hope it's a tactic to flush out a better option.

Is he not another silva/martinez type. Last thing we need? We need intensity. Faster football with aggression and tackles would be a start.

He is much worse than Silva/Martinez type, Silva at least had good relations with players and did not fume in front of press. This guy is grumpier than my grandfather and will throw the players under the bus as soon as things go bad.

Mike Walker could walk the Chinese League.

This fella has done nothing as manager. He’s got a cool name and wears an armband though so must be amazing.

Vitor's CV is remarkably similar to Silva barring having PL experience or indeed experience of managing even a single game in a top league in his entire career. If we are seriously considering him simply because he gave a good interview in 2013 it's further evidence of what an utter shambles this club is.
I can only hope it's a tactic to flush out a better option.
Really?
Check out his time at Berlin 1860

He is much worse than Silva/Martinez type, Silva at least had good relations with players and did not fume in front of press. This guy is grumpier than my grandfather and will throw the players under the bus as soon as things go bad.

I`d be very happy if he took a flame thrower to Schniederlin, let alone throwing him under a bus.

Too many of our shower have had it to easy for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.