Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vitor Pereira has emerged as Everton’s first-choice to become their new manager following the sacking of Marco Silva. The highly-regarded 51-year-old is keen to move to the Premier League and is believed to also be on Arsenal’s radar having previously been considered by Chelsea.
Pereira is currently the coach of Chinese club Shanghai SIPG who have offered him a new three-year deal but he is set to turn that down. The Portuguese has also been asked whether he would like to become the coach of Chinese national team but Telegraph Sport understands that he is willing to talk to Everton.

Telegraph also say that Vitor Pereira is the first choice
Less than 12 hours ago the alleged first choice was Moyes, can't wait to see who's first choice at midday.

sounds like a raging lunatic...why not give him a shot. we have had brown shoes, fat head, fat sam and his hobbit red and lately mister mopey face, why the hell not add some bat chit crazy to the mix.
If you were appointing a manager based on what he looks like would employ Klopp?

Let be real for a.second.

The agent who offered him to us will be the same agent who's told the media that's he's a front runner.

I can’t help but think of Terry Pratchett, we went down one trouser leg of time in 2013 and are now are back up in the crotch apparently seriously considering going down the other leg!
Why do people keep coming up with analogies that put me off my food for a week? I know I'm substantially overweight, but I'll be like a rake by Christmas the way things are going!

Someone claiming to be itk told me Jardim is in negotiation. Stumbling block is monoco wanting 6m in compensation. He fits the bill for a lot of fans, basically foreign with a tin pot to his name, but can only see it as a risky appointment given where we are.

Okay, I'll be honest. I totally misread this thread...

tumblr_n52fmhDFDM1qeijvdo2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.