Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But they were right he was largely Martinez MRKII.

On Pereira:

Trophies won in bum leagues only like Portugal & Greece - check

Jumps from club to club never staying anywhere long enough to build a successful team - check

Good looking and has a fancy foreign name - check

Passing out from the back tippy tappy football all the time - check

He's no different to Silva.

It's not about being right though. We could probably say that about most managers we get. We need to get behind one properly from the off

No mate, thats not what they are saying.

Its just pure speculation :

Everton want Vitor Pereira as their new manager and hope to have him in place before Sunday's trip to Manchester United.
Negotiations have continued over the past seven days, with Everton willing to offer the 51-year old a three-year deal to take control at Goodison Park following the sacking of Marco Silva last Friday.

Everton's plans may be scuppered, however, by Pereira's current club Shanghai SIPG, who are desperate to keep hold of their man and are making every effort - including the offer of a new £25m a year contract - to tempt him into one more season in the Chinese Super League.

I know mate, hate Sky and their BS and the fact every time they mention anything it feeds into the odds on their SkyBet, that SHOULD be investigated!

Back to Pereira! Not sure on it either way, his record us nothing to brag about and maybe he wants an opportunity at the "top level" rather than the poor Chinese leagues, who knows?

Onward Evertonians!

The only good thing about Pereira is it would mean we would be going all in on Brazilians, which could result in some NICE PLAYER DESU.

That's not the point though is it. It's not about being right, it's about just seeing how they do and getting behind them. Not waiting for us to lose a few and be like I told you he was Martinez mk 2 etc

fair point but give the fans somthing to get behind.

Martinez won the day cup but Wigan got rel. Sliva decent football at times but never lasted at a club.

This Chap who manages in China might be the best thing since sliced bread. But he seems to go where the money is and has never managed in any ‘big’ leagues so I can’t complain one bit if the fans are worried if he takes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.