Team Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am one of the few who actually wanted Moyes gone long before he shoite on us.... Because the impressive job he did for us wasn't good enough for me!
Then pre-Martinez I wanted this fella.
Now I know he had a bad time time in Germany but he was trying to save a truly awful team (don't think we're quite that bad)
His win % everywhere else is superb so I'd rather roll the dice and give him the "project" than go back to beating the also rans and just trying not to get beat by the sides above us.
He is quite possibly more qualified than any manager we've had this century!

I actually would be ok with Vitor
Are you actually serious? We will never ever progress with the mediocrity that grips us. Look at his record - we will surely be relegated if we go for Vitor. There's something about us that's so very ignorant and not able to understand football. We never seem to learn. I'm worried Moshiri has absolutely no clue and just goes for the sexiest names available. We deserve to go down if we employ this guy.

I am one of the few who actually wanted Moyes gone long before he shoite on us.... Because the impressive job he did for us wasn't good enough for me!
Now I know he had a bad time time in Germany but he was trying to save a truly awful team (don't think we're quite that bad)
His win % everywhere else is superb so I'd rather roll the dice and give him the "project" than go back to beating the also rans and just trying not to get beat by the sides above us.
Its on! !!!!!!!!! Victor arriving shirtless in horseback playing the hot lazer formation as we beat everybody 4-5 mil

You were saying you wanted Moyes back the other day ;) I feel like you should make your mind up. Seems to me that you are going for flavour of the day. Make your mind up man

You were saying you wanted Moyes back the other day ;) I feel like you should make your mind up. Seems to me that you are going for flavour of the day. Make your mind up man
Not quite true..... Maybe you should quote it.
By the way.... Does your Mrs know you lost the housekeeping yet :D

Wow. He’s record is almost exactly like the fella we just sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.