Team versus Sheff Wed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not going to name a team, what I’m going to say is, Marco, I like 4500 others are giving up work, time and effort to travel. We will do our job in the stands. We have no trophies for 24 years. Your job is on the line. Play your best team. No messing, we deserve better.
Get the job done, win and give us supporters some hope and something to dream about and look forward to for god sake

Pickford

Sidibe
Keane
Holgate
Mina
Digne

Schneiderlin
Davies

Iwobi
Richarlison
Walcott.

I would go for something like the team above with a back five to see if it would make it more solid.
I would play Schneiderlin as a defensive midfielder and I thought he did well enough in that role against Sheff Utd. I don't like him as a player but at the moment I think there are worse than him. I would put Davies with him as the box to box midfielder.

I would put Richarlison in the centre and put Iwobi on one side and Walcott on the other. The player I regret leaving out is Bernard and he could play instead of Walcott but I would like to see if the pace of Walcott might just speed up our play.

I'd be really surprised if Davies didn't start, He's gonna be feeling the pressure and Delph/Morgan have had two stinkers in a row so he's gonna feel the need to change it imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.