Votes: 229 83.6%
  • I like Schneids bird

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Fromage au pain

Votes: 25 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I like Schneids. I also like Gana. But which is better? There's only one way to find out.

FIGH...oh i can't be bothered. Let's see who is here next season and who Silva can get a decent tune out of.

Schneiderlin, when playing, is the far superior footballer. Gana seems like more of a team pleyer, and didnt just give up last season, so I prefer him.

If Marco can fix Morgan, then we should play Morgan all match every match, but if the same lamer returns from 75% og last season, he should not get any game time.

Not even close, Gana all day, he is good at what he does, with better support around him he can concentrate on being the menace that he is. Don't underestimate the role he plays it's just a pity he's been a one man midfield last season for the majority of games. he wins the ball back and plays it to a team mate, that's his job and some are slating him because he doesn't have Beckhams passing range.

I reckon Schneiderlin works infinitely better as a '6' in the system with which Silva will want to play next year, with Gana sadly not offering enough creatively to be the box-to-box midfielder, nor (through no fault of his own) possessing the size or stature to be the one holding midfielder.
Personally, I'd sell them both and buy a class holding midfielder, but then there's a good 15 players due out of the door before Gana goes.
Furthermore, his attitude and application has always been pretty faultless, whilst Schneiderlin looks to be the first player ready to throw a manager under the bus if/when things start to go south.

Is there a team Schneiderlin?

He is the more skillful player no doubt but in that position effort and willingness to get on the ball and into tackles matter a lot. He doesn't do either

Some Evertonians are still slating Gana after willing his country to victory today

We will remember.
To be fair this could apply to any player mate.

Some just like to slate players.

Not saying he’s a world beater but at least he puts the effort in when at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.