Targets for 23/24 Season

What is your opinion on our targets for the 2023/24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find a way to keep the few decent players we have, and get rid of some of the others. Signing a striker is more necessary than ever, don’t leave it to the very last moment to get one! Find a way to actually improve, instead of more decline. Surviving is the only realistic target for the coming season

Anybody expecting anything other than avoiding the drop as things stand has to be on crack
Not a chance we will be relegated, and I am happy for people to revisit this. We have a better manager than the last two seasons and will end up with decent additions, fortunately we have a manager who knows the window doesn’t start and end in the first week of July, which are fans seems to think it does.

Not a chance we will be relegated, and I am happy for people to revisit this. We have a better manager than the last two seasons and will end up with decent additions, fortunately we have a manager who knows the window doesn’t start and end in the first week of July, which are fans seems to think it does.

I'm not saying we will go down, but I am saying that if your expectations are anything above avoiding relegation then, as things stand, your argument wouldn't hold up to much scrutiny

Plenty of time for players to come in and leave, but as things stand the only thing we've really got going for ourselves is that we have a better manager than we did at the same time last year

Status
Not open for further replies.