Talksport

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, was all this just that we've slapped a 100m price tag on Rom? Everton demand big money for their most important player shocker.

He just humoured you then, the condescending, patronising, pandering arsehole. He's a big Rangers man.

Might be that kind of thing where Celtic are linked to the RS with a few connections and a lot of their fans have a soft spot for Celtic and vice versa. Where as we have quite a few links to Rangers along the way so he may support us just as in a team he looks out for?? Just throwing it out there.

Might be that kind of thing where Celtic are linked to the RS with a few connections and a lot of their fans have a soft spot for Celtic and vice versa. Where as we have quite a few links to Rangers along the way so he may support us just as in a team he looks out for?? Just throwing it out there.
I wouldn't want to be linked to any of them two scum clubs.

Hate them both in equal measure.

I wouldn't want us linked with either club mate, especially Rangers. Horrible arseholes.

But on Jim White, I've no doubt if he bumped into Burnley fans he'd tell them he was a big Burnley man. He's a slimey knobhead.

But Leitch stands, the colour blue, Ferguson, Durrant, Ball, Johnston, Jelavić, Steven and Walter Smit.... ok see fair enough see your point :p

Andy Gray, Iddrissa Gana Gueye, David Unsworth, Keith Wyness, Derek Mountfield, Richard Dunne, Gareth Barry, Earl Barrett, white shorts, both have the word "Park" in the stadium name...

What about our special relationship with Aston Villa?

Status
Not open for further replies.