Talksport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says usmanov coming back with another bid for arsenal and staggering news on lukaku (everton have put a £100m price tag on him)

Whilst he's become a parody of a sports broadcaster over the last few years (all down to SSN and their soap opera style transfer deadline day yellow tie bs) I quite like him. He seems genuine enough and he has a knack of making no news sound like big news. I think he’s jumped on the Moshiri train early in case it turns into something big and he then has exclusive access and can say he was there at the start.

Whilst he's become a parody of a sports broadcaster over the last few years (all down to SSN and their soap opera style transfer deadline day yellow tie bs) I quite like him. He seems genuine enough and he has a knack of making no news sound like big news. I think he’s jumped on the Moshiri train early in case it turns into something big and he then has exclusive access and can say he was there at the start.

That's exactly why he, and SSN, are awful. No real news, just the same old propaganda on a 15min loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.