Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on reports, moshiri will be getting every penny back. The notion that he's funded our squad and stadium single handedly needs to stop.

Yes, he'll sell and get it back.

However...are the new owners going to do the same? IE invest in the team/ground/structure to the levels he did? I would doubt it as their intentions won't be the same.

(Note I do understand we won't spend to that levels due to FFP).

Yes, he'll sell and get it back.

However...are the new owners going to do the same? IE invest in the team/ground/structure to the levels he did? I would doubt it as their intentions won't be the same.

(Note I do understand we won't spend to that levels due to FFP).
Well, they'll be investing in the ground if they buy us. I'm not sure where the love of spending is coming from as it hasn't benefited us one bit. We are in an ffp world, so we will never be spending the amounts that the big clubs spend, unless we significantly bolster our commercial clout.

And how do you know this? Please don’t say because they’re American

Because mate, there is nothing in there history to suggest they are, as a general rule yes American owners early to the last have an atrocious record in terms of investment into clubs they own, in fact it's the opposite they invariably leech money and leverage massive debt onto them.

Feel free to show me examples of an American owner whose done the opposite though.

I have no clue about these guys or what they’re about. But I’m totally sick of Moshiri and the joke we’ve become

If this goes through...what was the actual naming rights deal USM paid the £30mil for?

Was it first refusal or ability to match the highest offer?

As if USM are out of the picture perhaps the yanks mimick this deal and we get another £30mil +

Also for a stadium is the naming rights set at circa £20mil a year?

I cant see why these owners would give us a sweetheart sponsorship mate.

It means they have their turn to look at the books and do due diligence.

That doesn't rule out any other future bids...which I'd fully expect.

The Torygraph are like a dog with a bone on this. I dont see any other journalists nailing their colours to the mast....remember their exclusive concerning the done deal of Roberto managing Belgium AND Everton back in January?

It means they have their turn to look at the books and do due diligence.

That doesn't rule out any other future bids...which I'd fully expect.

The Torygraph are like a dog with a bone on this. I dont see any other journalists nailing their colours to the mast....remember their exclusive concerning the done deal of Roberto managing Belgium AND Everton back in January?
Martinez doing two jobs was such a crazy idea I’m inclined to believe it probably was something Everton did actually come up with.

Based on reports, moshiri will be getting every penny back. The notion that he's funded our squad and stadium single handedly needs to stop.
Ah ok.

So he should've paid and not asked for it back when selling?

This sums up a lot of our fans tbh.

Delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.