Swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and it's a shame mate. down get me wrong I was laughing my head off with him failing at the mancs, served him right for being a cheeky disrespectful tit to us but he definitely comes across that he thinks he's above Sunderland. It was a great chance for him to build his rep up and regardless of who he has signed or money given or lack of, every game he looks to have set you up for damage limitation and that's got to have an affect on the players. You've got some decent players as well ffs, got to play them the right way though and give them some belief.
You've hit the nail in the head.. every same game plan and no plan B .. we have bracewell sitting there like he's sucking a lemon! What he contributes nobody knows it's a right mess no leadership at any level

You've hit the nail in the head.. every game same fame plan and no plan B .. we have bracewell sitting there like he's sucking a lemon! What he contributes nobody knows it's a right mess no leadership at any level

he's been known to have a yes man next to him mate. I'm not his biggest fan but it was really bad timing big Sam taking that England job when he did. He would have kicked you on this season imo

he's been known to have a yes man next to him mate. I'm not his biggest fan but it was really bad timing big Sam taking that England job when he did. He would have kicked you on this season imo
First time in a long time I thought we could kick on under fat sam then wallop ! Off he goes we get a horrendous injury list and moyse comes in and tells us we're in a relegation battle! He's had all season look we're we are , fat sam had a few month .. I rest my case.. roll on the championship !

First time in a long time I thought we could kick on under fat sam then wallop ! Off he goes we get a horrendous injury list and moyse comes in and tells us we're in a relegation battle! He's had all season look we're we are , fat sam had a few month .. I rest my case.. roll on the championship !

new manager mate and you'll be back up next season. We will look after Pickford for a year as well if you don't mind mate ;)

Another season.. but I think club will sell him , hope I'm wrong!

if he does go mate I think it will be for a cracking amount. If that get invested in the team ( a big if I know ) then it could work out for the best.

He's a local lad though isn't he? if so he might not be pushing for a move and more than happy to help you come back up.

if he does go mate I think it will be for a cracking amount. If that get invested in the team ( a big if I know ) then it could work out for the best.

He's a local lad though isn't he? if so he might not be pushing for a move and more than happy to help you come back up.
Aye he's a local lad , it won't get invested if he goes believe me ! .. if the goons up the road can get a ridiculous price for sissoko to Spurs we should be ripping people's eyes out for Pickford.. like I say think lad would stay but I've followed this club long enough to know they'll cash in if they get anything near out of the ordinary

Aye he's a local lad , it won't get invested if he goes believe me ! .. if the goons up the road can get a ridiculous price for sissoko to Spurs we should be ripping people's eyes out for Pickford.. like I say think lad would stay but I've followed this club long enough to know they'll cash in if they get anything near out of the ordinary

what price do you think mate? 25-30m?

Attachments

• c53e19770a12e34e4df8826552f243ec.jpg
    c53e19770a12e34e4df8826552f243ec.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 28

Status
Not open for further replies.