Sunderland v Everton. 27th Mar at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heartfelt congratulations!
Now all we have to do is smash the small team from Fulham and hope you do your job against the victims and it is all set up for a quality final. Although if I am being honest I would fancy our chances more against them than you chaps at this precise moment.

Final v Spurs would be fantastic, not a fan of the Chelsea rent boys at all.

Something has happened to Cahill in recent matches. You saw it first against Arsenal. He's now showing more aggression and more determination. Less bouncing and confused running on the pitch. Cahill, one of the most important players yesterday definitely.

So Tim if you have a Wembley free ticket left, why not call one of your biggest fan...:)

Wouldn't be so sure about that. They've had something of a revival now that Villas Boas has gone and they have a team full of players with big game experience. Terry, Lampard, Essien, Drogba etc.

Yeah.

Look at Spurs recently. They were being talked about as title challengers a couple of months ago.

But they've bottled it since.

Spurs or Chelsea, in a league game at home we could take either of them, but in a big cup final, we don't want Chelsea.

I wouldn't go so far as to say bottled it fella.
We had a bad run where we couldn't stick the ball in the net. In the last 4 games we have had 98 attempts on goal.
If we were playing badly I would agree with you but we are not. Did you catch any of our match with the rent boys? We were by far the better side.

Hopefully we have now turned the corner - but it will all come out in the wash I suppose.

ohitson.jpg

I wouldn't go so far as to say bottled it fella.
We had a bad run where we couldn't stick the ball in the net. In the last 4 games we have had 98 attempts on goal.
If we were playing badly I would agree with you but we are not. Did you catch any of our match with the rent boys? We were by far the better side.

Hopefully we have now turned the corner - but it will all come out in the wash I suppose.

To be honest i think thats the first time i've ever used the phrase "bottled it" so no surprise i got it wrong :)

I'm just clinging to the hope that your poor form lately is a sign you might be easier to beat if we play you at ~Wembley.

And 98 attemtps on goal? How on earth are you supposed to defend, that crazy play!

What's all this trouble I'm reading about on their forums, they are sayin how our lot went up there kicking off and attacking innocent people, and then seem pleased to hear how everton fans got 'done'!

Did anyone who went the game see any of this?

What's all this trouble I'm reading about on their forums, they are sayin how our lot went up there kicking off and attacking innocent people, and then seem pleased to hear how everton fans got 'done'!

Did anyone who went the game see any of this?

I didnt see anything myself but we were still in the ground about 30 mins after the game, by the time we got out there wasnt many Sunderland fans about. Ive heard there was trouble though - a few of our fans got threw out of their ends & ive heard their fans were waiting for us at the end - least that explains why they were leaving after 60 mins then.

After the first game I can remember seeing groups of their fans looking for sh*t on county road so i wouldnt be surprised if stuff did kick off, think the mackems could do with taking their frustration out in the ground rather than on celebrating away fans!

It is a shame but Sunderland appear to be getting a bit of a reputation as bullies these days. I think that is why our game vs the rent boys will be an early kick off due the the chances of trouble which to be honest is almost guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.