Summer Transfer Window - Credible Rumours Only Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
And?

That's what the other thread is for. Speculation without foundation in the the other thread please; https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/summer-transfer-speculative-hopes-and-dreams.76611/

Now that's what I call a piping down.

Just giving the lad a pre-warning of the internet justice he was about to receive, so he wouldn't be taken aback and have his entire life altered for the worse by its sheer immense force, I mean this is serious stuff :)

No doubt I'll be thread banned in 5 minutes anyway, ooh well

...apologies, probably picked up earlier but I'm on catch up and notice the Echo reporting we are trying to hijack Newcastle's bid to sign Troy Deeney. Doesn't particularly follow the link with unproven youngsters but the Echo are putting it out there.

£20m seems to be the value thrown around and for that reason you can consider that rumour to be absolute jarg of the highest degree

I don't think we will see Deulofeu come in until their Presidential elections are done, which apparently isn't until July 18th. In the meantime I wouldn't mind Podolski coming in but to be honest he's not going to come here and want to be back-up to Lukaku or play on the wing and we shouldn't be paying a back-up close to what he would be asking for.

I don't think we will see Deulofeu come in until their Presidential elections are done, which apparently isn't until July 18th. In the meantime I wouldn't mind Podolski coming in but to be honest he's not going to come here and want to be back-up to Lukaku or play on the wing and we shouldn't be paying a back-up close to what he would be asking for.
he'll probably be signed by next week mate, he's literally just finishing his holiday don't think the elections will matter one iota personally

he'll probably be signed by next week mate, he's literally just finishing his holiday don't think the elections will matter one iota personally
I can see why it would matter more than his summer hols as far as getting a deal done matters. Don't the presidents at Spanish footy clubs have a big say in transfers? I have no idea how their board negotiates transfers while the election business is going on but you read about the candidates campaigning on signing particular players, at least at Madrid.

I can see why it would matter more than his summer hols as far as getting a deal done matters. Don't the presidents at Spanish footy clubs have a big say in transfers? I have no idea how their board negotiates transfers while the election business is going on but you read about the candidates campaigning on signing particular players, at least at Madrid.
i think both clubs been talking about it for ages, so the deal with have been in the work for months.

If it was a bigger player then yeah, the president would have more of a say but this is just one of their unhappy reserve players.

we'll find out come next week either way

i think both clubs been talking about it for ages, so the deal with have been in the work for months.

If it was a bigger player then yeah, the president would have more of a say but this is just one of their unhappy reserve players.

we'll find out come next week either way
Let's not forget our Board's inclination to not pay 1 month's extra player wage than necessary, so I am guessing July 1st like with Cleverley

That has nothing to do with the wages. July 1st is the first official day of the window, and the first day squad registration can be altered.
If that is the case then how are any transfers going to take place in June? July 1st unveiling with Cleverley at Goodison I am tipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.