Summer transfer window 2023

Karamoko is an interesting one. Guy I know does physio work with the Celtic youth sides and a few years ago all he would go on about was this kid, at a very young age they genuinely thought he was one of the biggest talents they'd seen, really special. Think size and injuries contributed to it not working out, but possibly also the player expected too much too soon having played age groups up most of his youth career.

The fact he didn't get anywhere at Brest is a concern, but he's only just turned 22 and if he's matured both physically and, more importantly, mentally the word has always been there's enough talent in there to be a top player.

I have connections at Celtic mate and i lived in Glasgow for a bit, the first time i heard about him he was 10 and you are right, they were beating PL clubs of with a stick back then, not sure what happened but they thought they had something really special. Im sure there is old video somewhere with him destroying teams of a higher age.

Karamoko is an interesting one. Guy I know does physio work with the Celtic youth sides and a few years ago all he would go on about was this kid, at a very young age they genuinely thought he was one of the biggest talents they'd seen, really special. Think size and injuries contributed to it not working out, but possibly also the player expected too much too soon having played age groups up most of his youth career.

The fact he didn't get anywhere at Brest is a concern, but he's only just turned 22 and if he's matured both physically and, more importantly, mentally the word has always been there's enough talent in there to be a top player.

I have connections at Celtic mate and i lived in Glasgow for a bit, the first time i heard about him he was 10 and you are right, they were beating PL clubs of with a stick back then, not sure what happened but they thought they had something really special. Im sure there is old video somewhere with him destroying teams of a higher age.

Dont want him, used to play for Celtic.

I guess maybe when you've been so good so young, and been the best player by miles in almost every game you play it can come as a shock to reach a level where one player simply can't just go out and run rings around everyone, and instead you need to learn how to fit into the framework of a team. Maybe he wasn't ready for that adjustment a few years ago, but only turned 21 so definitely still time.

If they can only offer a pittance fee upfront then he won't be going anywhere imo. Barca players are modern, technical and want to play the game properly, regardless of game time none are going to want to run about like headless chickens in a Dycheball setup mate. The whole concept of what Barca do is about making the ball do the work which is the total opposite of what Dyche does.

How do you feel about Lamine Camara at Metz?

I guess maybe when you've been so good so young, and been the best player by miles in almost every game you play it can come as a shock to reach a level where one player simply can't just go out and run rings around everyone, and instead you need to learn how to fit into the framework of a team. Maybe he wasn't ready for that adjustment a few years ago, but only turned 21 so definitely still time.
I see him as similar to gray if we can pick him up at a decent price, could have good sell on value if he doesnt work out here. But worth a risk for me with the options out wide we have atm

I see him as similar to gray if we can pick him up at a decent price, could have good sell on value if he doesnt work out here. But worth a risk for me with the options out wide we have atm
Yeah, he's got a bit of Gray about him. In terms of stature and skillset he could also be a cheaper Gnonto alternative.