Summer transfer window 2023

Was thinking the same. Would get him in the building over the international break to have a look at his fitness etc, with a view to a 1 year deal if he's in decent shape (which he should be after a preseason at Burnley).

I was thinking of him as well , certainly worth looking at.
I would look at Lingaard as well but I think he may be going to West Ham.

We certainly do need a couple of bodies in .

Coleman and Dele have relatively long term injuries leaving the squad threadbare.
Absolutely. The bloke knows the club and the lads. He won't demand high wages and could even do a job at LWB or LB better than Young.

Neves 47m with a year on his ckntract
Reported 200m for a 31 year old salah
300m one year loan offer for mbappe
50m mitrovic
Neves is worth 47m, Chelsea paid 45m for Cole Palmer, who has played about 100minutes.

Mitro goal record means he's worth a lot, slightly overpriced and the other 2 are excellent players, but these deals didn't happen, which suggests to me they didn't offer enough.

OUT
Kean
Iwobi
Cannon
Simms
Nkounkou
Mina
Davies
Begovic
Maupay (loan)
Holgate (loan)
Gbamin
Townsend
Coady
Vinagre

IN
Beto
Chermiti
Young
Danjuma (loan)
Harrison (loan)

Hi or much on wages do you think those departures have saved us a week?

700? 750k? A weeks on dross

Was thinking the same. Would get him in the building over the international break to have a look at his fitness etc, with a view to a 1 year deal if he's in decent shape (which he should be after a preseason at Burnley).
That’s too much common sense for Everton. Unless he’s completely finished because of his injury don’t see a downside to bring him in on a short term deal like united did with Jonny evans.

OUT
Kean
Iwobi
Cannon
Simms
Nkounkou
Mina
Davies
Begovic
Maupay (loan)
Holgate (loan)
Gbamin
Townsend
Coady
Vinagre

IN
Beto
Chermiti
Young
Danjuma (loan)
Harrison (loan)
this just smacks of being completely skint, having a ridiculous plan for running a football club, and then finally rducing the wage bill so much to prepare for eventual relegation. I agree with another poster where we need to get the clowns who run our football club out and as quickly as possible.

this just smacks of being completely skint, having a ridiculous plan for running a football club, and then finally rducing the wage bill so much to prepare for eventual relegation. I agree with another poster where we need to get the clowns who run our football club out and as quickly as possible.
But we're skint because we had a load of high-earning non-contributing junk. So I fail to understand why a bunch of high-earning non-contributing junk leaving is a bad thing. Two genuinely good players left all summer and one of them had the legs of a 90 year old.

But we're skint because we had a load of high-earning non-contributing junk. So I fail to understand why a bunch of high-earning non-contributing junk leaving is a bad thing. Two genuinely good players left all summer and one of them had the legs of a 90 year old.
I agree with you, the allowing of all these no marks to leave, with barely anyone of real note to replace, improve us is where I am going with this.

Reggie Cannon on a free anyone???
I’d sign Reggie Cannon and Tanguy Coulibaly as acceptable last options on the bench. I don’t expect to bring in starters and it’s better to sign players like them than to misplace academy players just to fill a seat.