Summer transfer window 2023

Well I didn't scroll back through back and forth replies if that's what you mean?
I replied to this whole comment:

Which didn't imply much background, just straight forward statement

Otherwise agree yea, his commercial value is way higher as a result, which ultimately is his value if they are willing to pay it

We agree, my reply to him really inferred the reader read the first message

We agree though I think. Pretty much said the same thing lol

It’s a shame what is happening to our club negligence running of the club by the board

will probably face points deduction end of October and will relegate us
have made a start by reducing wage bill

Any news on possible investment coming in to the club

Is there a final list of summer transfer business we did?

out
Gray, Iwobi, Maupay, Davies, Simms, Cannon, Mills, Coady, Mina, Holgate

In
Virginia, Danjuma, Beto, Chermetti, Harrison, Young.

missed any (didnt include players out on loan last season, who are still on loan)

OUT
Kean
Iwobi
Cannon
Simms
Nkounkou
Mina
Davies
Begovic
Maupay (loan)
Holgate (loan)
Gbamin
Townsend
Coady
Vinagre

IN
Beto
Chermiti
Young
Danjuma (loan)
Harrison (loan)

I'd take a chance on Andros Townsend.

1 year deal. Squad back up and handy sub during christmas schedule. Same way like we brought back Mcfadden in 2011/12.

Fits field marshall Dyche's attitude profile as well
Was thinking the same. Would get him in the building over the international break to have a look at his fitness etc, with a view to a 1 year deal if he's in decent shape (which he should be after a preseason at Burnley).

Can’t decide if this is good or bad, doesn’t seem to leave us with much but then the squad was pretty bloated.
For all we’ve lost in numbers we’ve not lost all that much in actual contribution. Side by side we are closer to two options per position (even if the options aren’t brilliant) than we were to close the season despite a smaller squad. Especially when you take into account the scarce availability of DCL and Mina.

A0937F18-D5A6-4B42-9C02-BDD9864EAA43.jpeg

F9DF0E8D-5EBB-4B81-86AB-5217C047348C.jpeg

For all we’ve lost in numbers we’ve not lost all that much in actual contribution. Side by side we are closer to two options per position (even if the options aren’t brilliant) than we were to close the season despite a smaller squad. Especially when you take into account the scarce availability of DCL and Mina.

View attachment 226424

View attachment 226425
This is the right idea going forward, gone are the days of paying big wages for average dross, especially when they don't make an impact.
Quality over quantity and it means we can still pay decent wages for "better" players

I'd take a chance on Andros Townsend.

1 year deal. Squad back up and handy sub during christmas schedule. Same way like we brought back Mcfadden in 2011/12.

Fits field marshall Dyche's attitude profile as well
I was thinking of him as well , certainly worth looking at.
I would look at Lingaard as well but I think he may be going to West Ham.

We certainly do need a couple of bodies in .

Coleman and Dele have relatively long term injuries leaving the squad threadbare.