Summer transfer window 2023

Try being funny first instead of giving up

If Iwobi's coming back, yer ma will be made up.

Set a place for him for tea mate.

I'm amazed you are so upbeat. This is Everton we are talking about. They have done this to us time and time again.

If things stay as they are, this window will have been a disaster. A lot of People seem to have forgotten that we were extremely lucky to stay up last year and that bar two teams, all the other squads are better than us.

Lost our best CB, third best CB and our only creative player (who admittedly has severe limitations).

Whisper it, the window is still open.

Which one of you is the Weasel?!

Its Chris.

Why so? Selling one of our only creative assets and not replacing him will be criminal. Getting £22m for Iwobi’s only a great deal if it’s actually reinvested in the squad.
Mate I am thick as pig [Poor language removed] and didn’t read your message properly, you’re completely right

Say what you will about Everton's transfer business, but at least their media reveals look professional. I swear every time I see an outgoing player at his new club, it looks like they used a 10 year old cell phone or forgot to clean the lens on the camera before they setting up the shoot in a broom closet.

1693586655158.png