Summer transfer window 2023

2 of them gone next season. Dobbin not sure if he can carry the team like the way McNeil did. So next season we are left with McNeil n Dobbin and young won’t be around. If we have money now we must go for someone like Gnoto.
1. What makes you think we have money? We put off the Beto fee till next season.
2. We can't just stockpile players this year cause others won't be here next year.

We have wide forwards/wingers.
We ate infinitely better in the wide areas, than we have been for a while.
I would be shocked if any others come in

For those saying the right side. We have Harrison, Garner (according to Dyche) and also Danjuma has played there in the past.
If Grey stays, we potentially have 6 players for 2 positions.
Does that really paint a picture that we bring more in. Unless a great great deal becomes available.

Fair enough. Just thinking Cornet adds depth in a number of positions, I know his injury record isn't great.

Hes just dog dirt.

I’m referencing our form for 2 years and the general downward trajectory continued into this season because we have a team who can’t pass the ball more than 3 times without losing it

Look at the team 2 years ago and now.

Totally different in almost every position.

Gentle reminder Dyche said incomings only with outgoings.

No outgoings have been confirmed yet.
I'm amazed you are so upbeat. This is Everton we are talking about. They have done this to us time and time again.

If things stay as they are, this window will have been a disaster. A lot of People seem to have forgotten that we were extremely lucky to stay up last year and that bar two teams, all the other squads are better than us.

Lost our best CB, third best CB and our only creative player (who admittedly has severe limitations).