Summer transfer window 2023

Yes lads! This is your Christmas Eve lads! Get out there and passively aggressively show your scouting prowess you Football Manager noncing YouTube molesting hysteria lizards. Your partners are getting pumped while you self appoint yourself as the high priest of what Everton need. I’m gonna laugh my cock off when this thread closes and your empty vapid carcasses have nothing to do but bleat for months and touch yourselves over Estonian midfielders.

Could do with three in today really. Doubt it will happen lads.
Driving Arena traffic, are you?

Checked over there and confirmed. LOL.

I like how a few days before window shuts, it's all a bit chill, maybe the odd rumour.

Deadline day comes around and apparently we're selling 5 and signing 5 in 24 hours. Like it all had to wait till today.

Fake Bid FC strikes again.
Lot of agents using us as a shop window and/or to get their clients new contracts. C.F. Harrison Reed aka Hahahahaharrison Reed (would take him)

Yes lads! This is your Christmas Eve lads! Get out there and passively aggressively show your scouting prowess you Football Manager noncing YouTube molesting hysteria lizards. Your partners are getting pumped while you self appoint yourself as the high priest of what Everton need. I’m gonna laugh my cock off when this thread closes and your empty vapid carcasses have nothing to do but bleat for months and touch yourselves over Estonian midfielders.

Could do with three in today really. Doubt it will happen lads.

A haunting message to all the lids on the potential trappings of deadline day…. gent…

Yes, 3 in would be just great

I like how a few days before window shuts, it's all a bit chill, maybe the odd rumour.

Deadline day comes around and apparently we're selling 5 and signing 5 in 24 hours. Like it all had to wait till today.

Fake Bid FC strikes again.
It does seem to actually happen though doesn’t it not just at Everton but at other clubs too I don’t know if it’s just because teams drop their demands or what but I’m sure the deals that get done on deadline day are well out of proportion to what happens on any other day.