Summer transfer window 2023

Kopite kev doing bits on deadline day.

Cupace20230901112609117.png

on a side note but i dont want to be a Spurs fan today: i know they are after Johnson of Forest, but if i am right Richy is the only one really capable of playing as a nr 9. Really strange they have not replaced Kane yet. You always should have the option of a strong nr 9 in case you can not pass your way through a defence.

Mate …. Iwobi is leaving for 22m and you’re trying to start a convo about how spurs should replace Kane?

Let me enjoy this day …. Please

Yes lads! This is your Christmas Eve lads! Get out there and passively aggressively show your scouting prowess you Football Manager noncing YouTube molesting hysteria lizards. Your partners are getting pumped while you self appoint yourself as the high priest of what Everton need. I’m gonna laugh my cock off when this thread closes and your empty vapid carcasses have nothing to do but bleat for months and touch yourselves over Estonian midfielders.

Could do with three in today really. Doubt it will happen lads.

Yes lads! This is your Christmas Eve lads! Get out there and passively aggressively show your scouting prowess you Football Manager noncing YouTube molesting hysteria lizards. Your partners are getting pumped while you self appoint yourself as the high priest of what Everton need. I’m gonna laugh my cock off when this thread closes and your empty vapid carcasses have nothing to do but bleat for months and touch yourselves over Estonian midfielders.

Jokes on you, my partner left me months ago

We all know who you're talking about here...you should just have named said posters.