Summer transfer window 2023

They're idiots if they think they don't need a CB...we are one injury away from starting Keane....
We definitely do and I agree but like it or not we couldn’t score a single goal in our first three games and barely managed to score in a game against league 2 opposition yesterday. That has to be fixed and will be the priority. I sincerely hope we are looking for a solid CB somewhere though.

There chairman said he can go, they have brought another player and it takes them over the oversees player quota,
Said jota no longer fits into the project.
So can go.
Bit daft seeing as the spent millions to get him.

That’s wild stuff!

Imagine doing that…. Shows you where they’re at and how much disregard that particular chair has for money and the player.

3A41F1D3-FEF4-4C0A-BD8C-5F1ABFD08A32.jpeg

There’s not even any links 🥹

Would be an incredible end to the window.

Some posts doubting Phillips is surprising as he’d comfortably be our best centre mid.

He walks into the England team and has started for them for the past few years, but is compared to Davies and Drinkwater!
I just can’t see it, think 🤔 there be better teams in for him & by all accounts we won’t a winger

Assuming Gray and Iwobi leave, I'm hoping we pull a random exciting name out of the bag tomorrow that we haven't been linked with a la Luis Diaz a couple of seasons ago and Kudus last season - only this time hopefully we get them!

There chairman said he can go, they have brought another player and it takes them over the oversees player quota,
Said jota no longer fits into the project.
So can go.
Bit daft seeing as the spent millions to get him.
Word is it’s because he’s gay and they’re trying to sell him before it’s confirmed because it’s illegal in Saudi and he’ll be arrested so they’re willing to pay up his contract and let him walk rather than deal with the fallout.
Strange strange country.