Summer transfer window 2023

A cb, winger and midfielder are still essential additions we need , I know everton transfer day deadlines are usually disappointment filled exercises but im foolishly hoping tommorow is a anomaly and we bring someone in.

Got to admit we’ve done a lot more business so far than I thought we would without selling a major player. Still would like to see a few more ins & fringe players out but low expectations have been exceeded.
Agree, we have brought in some players I really like the look.

We all started the window asking for Strikers, we got them, late yes, but they are here now.

Now we are getting greedy and asking for full backs and a playmaker, maybe a CB.

Hopefully we can sign 1 or 2 more players, but I think if we only have outs today, we have still done ok.

People strive for perfection and it hasn't been a perfect window, but again, on paper I like the business we have done.

Let's see what the day brings.

Agree, we have brought in some players I really like the look.

We all started the window asking for Strikers, we got them, late yes, but they are here now.

Now we are getting greedy and asking for full backs and a playmaker, maybe a CB.

Hopefully we can sign 1 or 2 more players, but I think if we only have outs today, we have still done ok.

People strive for perfection and it hasn't been a perfect window, but again, on paper I like the business we have done.

Let's see what the day brings.
The striker who can score a goal was the main thing. Beto looks the business.

Danjuma and Harrison are nice stop gap loans that improve us.

The young lad Chermiti and Young are reasonable gambles.

Anything else would be nice but so would getting rid of some of the stinkers.

Or we could of done the sensible thing and sold him to them ourselves and gotten all the money.

Terrible deal, zero reason to put a £1m option to buy on a loan player. No idea what that big nose kopite was thinking with this debacle.

€2.5mil you mean with 30% sell on for the profit of a future sale.

It was confirmed Saint Etienne didnt ask for it and Nkounkou didnt want it

Stupid thing to do.

I think it’ll be one signing, I do agree that if iwobi goes it will fund Beto but if we can sort gray and if we are getting rid of cannon (not that I particularly want him to go) we might make a permanent signing as opposed to a loan.

I’d like us to jettison gbamin and Gomes to give us savings in wages and potentially some cash for jan

€2m (£1.7m) plus 30% of profit on any sales means with the estimates of the Frankfurt fee at €8-10m we net €3.8-4.4m in total or close to half the total fee. Nobody would be paying that fee without the impressive loan at St. Etienne. That loan would never have happened without the buy clause they insisted on. We can ‘what if’ for eternity but if we go back 12 months and tell people on this forum Everton will get £3.2-3.7m for him there would not be many who would say no.

There was an interview a month or so ago where Nkounkou said he didnt want to join them. Only on loan + no one informed him of any option to buy.

There were more comments about them not asking for a clause but we insisted on it. Which makes no sense at all.

All very peculiar.

I think if iwobi goes Fulham that's what has paid for beto nothing more nothing less be surprised to see anyone else coming in

Gray pays for Chermiti.
Iwobi + Cannon pay for Beto

Last summer and jan we'd be in profit

This summer we'd be in profit if we dont spend in Jan.

May be the strategy to then go all out next summer ready for the new stadium launch.

Will be interesting the tipping point in the day when people go from being cautiously optimistic to ready to burn the forum down. I'm going to say when there's zero credible links at 1pm.