Summer transfer window 2023

Frankly I would be happy with any one or two of the mooted possible additions tomorrow, with the exception of Maguire.
Sulemana
Bakayoko
Gnonto
Cornet
Elvedi
Dier
Mjedi

Even resigned to letting go of:
Iwobi
Grey
Gbamin
Gomes
Cannon

It's very quiet isn't it

There will be some madness before the deadline, dont worry about that. I am prepared for us sending a Helicopter to Eindhoven for Bakayoko and Gnonto being smuggled into finch farm 10 minutes before the deadline.

Plus some random loan offers of players you have never heard of from clubs you barely even know exist

There will be some madness before the deadline, dont worry about that. I am prepared for us sending a Helicopter to Eindhoven for Bakayoko and Gnonto being smuggled into finch farm 10 minutes before the deadline.

Plus some random loan offers of players you have never heard of from clubs you barely even know exist
Forest linked with sangare just cannot see psv selling him and bakayoko having just got into the champions League stages

What did he say?

Said basically some decisions will be taken on ‘business needs’. Looking to bring player(s) in but may have to be movement out first. Didn’t sound like anything was especially close in terms of incomings. Gray, Cannon and Iwobi sound like they will be moving.

On Dele Ali: "I spoke to him today and he is feeling better about things. Dele is getting back on the grass slowly but surely. There are a few things we expect, it's not ideal as we are stretched."

Get him on Sean ya dinosaur…. Willing Dele to make it back.