Summer transfer window 2023

I couldn`t care less if he walked the whole season if he banged 15 goals....

Still a very good player and has probably alot of what we are missing, how many times do we put a ball in the box and there is no one there. You know who would be there? And you know who would also have the physique to compete in the box....

It`s opinions but he would come back here, and for a season on loan it would more than pay for itself.
He’s on 300k a week at Chelsea

He’s on 300k a week at Chelsea
We send plenty of players out on loan and pay the majority of their wages, i.e. Gomes earns £120k a week at Everton but Lille only paid £50k per week, less than 50%.

I`m sure Chelsea would loan him out if they could get 2 thirds of his wages off their wage bill. Inter weren`t paying £300k per week, nowhere near....

No players we sign will guarantee you goals, the nearest you will get to guarantee`d goals is Romelu Lakaku...

Nobody wants him, that is his fault but lets re-ignite that fire where he felt more at home. The way I see it....

Lakaku Wages £200k per week, under £10m for the season.

Money gained by finishing 12th instead of 17th £12m....

It is a no brainer, we are looking at strikers to come in and score 5-7, this guy will get 10-20. If we had Rom against Fulham we would have been top 1 or 2 in the league after the opening day and straight away that gives us confidence instead we are looking at 2 defeats from 2, there is no way we beat Villa.

Wolves and Sheff Utd are massive straight away, if we get 2 points from the next 3 we are bang in trouble.
Or, hear me out, we could let him go to Everton on loan for no fee.

No players we sign will guarantee you goals, the nearest you will get to guarantee`d goals is Romelu Lakaku...

Nobody wants him, that is his fault but lets re-ignite that fire where he felt more at home. The way I see it....

Lakaku Wages £200k per week, under £10m for the season.

Money gained by finishing 12th instead of 17th £12m....

It is a no brainer, we are looking at strikers to come in and score 5-7, this guy will get 10-20. If we had Rom against Fulham we would have been top 1 or 2 in the league after the opening day and straight away that gives us confidence instead we are looking at 2 defeats from 2, there is no way we beat Villa.

Wolves and Sheff Utd are massive straight away, if we get 2 points from the next 3 we are bang in trouble.
One person's no brainer is another's brain dead

We are a fan base that live in history, celebrating the good times from long ago . Celebrating the great players we’ve had in the past . We aren’t the same club as we were .we are no longer Billy big bollox and in my mind are seen as relegation fodder more and more . I don’t know how and if we turn it around but I’m fairly confident that if/when Moshiri sells up we will start at least going in the right direction. My view on BMD would be to move in as soon as possible, in that way in my mind we’d be closer to getting rid of Moshiri quicker .

Saudi perhaps but he won`t be moving to Juventus, the fans have spoken.... Why are Everton not in for good players which are available, why do we go for the likes of Maupay and Adams which are not long term options.
Well we've been seriously linked with more good young long term options this window than most of us expected. And signed one. I have my doubts about whether we'll see an Ekitike here before deadline day but you never know...

I couldn`t care less if he walked the whole season if he banged 15 goals....

Still a very good player and has probably alot of what we are missing, how many times do we put a ball in the box and there is no one there. You know who would be there? And you know who would also have the physique to compete in the box....

It`s opinions but he would come back here, and for a season on loan it would more than pay for itself.
He wont come back here will think he is better than us and would sit out untill jan to get a move away.

Well we've been seriously linked with more good young long term options this window than most of us expected. And signed one. I have my doubts about whether we'll see an Ekitike here before deadline day but you never know...
Will be more players still to move late in the window, but most will kno how desperate the club is to bring in a cf. so makes the deal harder is why i could see a late move for maybe another cm/cb on loan because clubs looking to let some out

We send plenty of players out on loan and pay the majority of their wages, i.e. Gomes earns £120k a week at Everton but Lille only paid £50k per week, less than 50%.

I`m sure Chelsea would loan him out if they could get 2 thirds of his wages off their wage bill. Inter weren`t paying £300k per week, nowhere near....
I’d love Rom to come back but that’s not going to happen and we won’t pay anyone anywhere near 150k again for a while

I don`t think so, I think Adams is the last striker to come in and then Gnonto is probably it.

I think we need another CB though.

I dont even see that.

Gnonto will soon be snapped up as we all expected by another club and the Adams 'interest' will evaporate.

People just dont learn.

I'd say it's 90% certain we dont get another forward in. Unless one just falls into our lap unexpectedly for a crazy knock down deal.

More likely scenario is Everton sell Onana in the final days of the window and bank the cash. I'd put that at about 50% likely.
Thanks 🙏 for the positives vibes 🤥😂

Anyone else watched the Newcastle documentary on amazon prime? They talked about the Antony Gordon transfer .. Newcastle actually paid the £40m upfront,!! Its no wonder we took the deal as we needed the cash!
Seemed very staged that segment umm 🤔
But we are a 💩 show even more so back then