Summer transfer window 2023

It really is scandalous how we haven't signed a striker who's ready to go straight in to the team . What's worrying is we're obviously going for Gnonto who I think is a very good player but there's no news on a striker . We're going to end up with some one crap like Adams . I'll be glad when the window closes . Then we can worry about who's signing in January 🙄
I said it before that strikers are incredibly difficult to acquire in this market. The only one in our range (El Bilal) didn’t even want to come to us. We’d have to settle for someone that is just as bad as Maupay which isn’t something we should be investing in. Hopefully we get a lucky loan or opportunity before the window closes. Our scouting is kind of poo for strikers I’ll say that much.

Them losing their good players is definitely a good thing but then replacing them with players we want is a made up scenario. So is them needing the money from the sales to do it so it’s just doom mongering for no reason at all what you’re talking about isn’t even being rumoured it’s a total hypothetical and that’s ignoring that you’ve said all summer the players we want are crap and nobody else would want them anyway now suddenly they’re going to be in demand when it suits the doomsday scenario.
Eh? Selective memory there. Adams is crap. A couple of others we've been linked with are crap.

I like Danjuma.

I've said that I thought Harrison would be a good signing that suits Dyche's style, even though Leeds fans have had reservations.

I've said I don't really like Daka or Iheanacho, but could see them being okay, but we could do better.

I really rate Gnonto and have always said so. Same for Sulemana.

I've said that Beto didn't look great from the handful of times I've seen him, but looking into it, he's the one I really want us to sign, seeing as we aren't after Dia. I really like Ekitike.

And surely, it should be a worry as similar or better clubs start needing players in the positions we do, when armed with new transfer windfalls as opposed to our Klarna. We need to be getting a move on.