Summer transfer window 2023

Not right now IMO. Chelsea still look like a bunch of individuals. Liverpool are 2 signings away from being back to themselves I feel.

They're fighting for 1 spot cos I think City, Arsenal and if they don't fall foul of playing too many games, Newcastle are stronger than Chelsea ATM. That last spot will be United, Liverpool, Chelsea fighting all season
Agree with most of this, but I think chelsea will click this season under poch and get 4th at least, and with the signings they’ve made.

Still doesn’t make any sense and a mockery of FFP, especially writing off the billions owed to the Russian.

You throw enough sheet at a wall, some of it will stick.

I said the same. Such a plastic ruthless club that now has 35 players on the books. You're going for the wage.

As for wages...Simon Jordan didn't point that out that Chelsea have the highest wage bill in the league at £250mill a year.

So spending £1billion. Having a £250mill yearly wage bill and no champions league... they'll be having annual firesales to Saudi IMO
You high as a kite if you think Chelseas wage bill is only 250m mate.

It was 340m in their last published accounts.

Agree with most of this, but I think chelsea will click this season under poch and get 4th at least, and with the signings they’ve made.

Still doesn’t make any sense and a mockery of FFP, especially writing off the billions owed to the Russian.

You throw enough sheet at a wall, some of it will stick.

Didn't Roman turn his debt from the club into equity? Same as what Moshiri has done at us.

Bobble's mate insisting no interest whatsoever. Says it's just agent games.

The longer this goes on without us moving for a striker, the more convinced I am that it will be Che Adams and the club are just leaving it till late in the window, because they know it will not be well received by most of the fanbase. But they also know, if they leave it late, like with Maupay, most fans will end up rejoicing that we got someone 'over the line'.

They've done this crap before. Don't see why there would be no genuine links to a striker when it's the one thing we are absolutely desperate for.

Let's be honest they didn't have a clue about Harrison and didn't have a clue about chermiti.

Bobble used to be someone who finalised a deal was happening. He never really breaks the news.

He was always good for team news and injury updates but now he's got a podcast and moneys involved. Its like hes trying to be a transfer guru for that and its not working imo. Its more likely to go the other way.

If he says somethings happening ill believe it but I just don't think he has the info to know of the early stages of transfer deals.

Yes and like Moshiri will, he claimed it all back when he "sold" the club.

Yeah, through the asking price that he sold the club for. Moshiri has converted loans to equity which means he owns 94% of the club. So he can’t sell the club and then demand the club pay him those loans back. They’re not loans anymore, they’re equity.

Moshiri can put a price tag on the club that means the buyers will pay him the equivalent (or more) of what he’s loaned the club so he makes it back that way.

Yeah, through the asking price that he sold the club for. Moshiri has converted loans to equity which means he owns 94% of the club. So he can’t sell the club and then demand the club pay him those loans back. They’re not loans anymore, they’re equity.

Moshiri can put a price tag on the club that means the buyers will pay him the equivalent (or more) of what he’s loaned the club so he makes it back that way.
So we both agree that he will get his money back, thats cool.