Summer transfer window 2023

The happy clappers will still continue making excuses for them . I no longer see this as us and we, but rather us and them .

As nice as it is to think we can simply forget everything and get behind the manager and team with bed sheets and banners just isn't true.

Even the superest super bloo can't be that fickle surely.

We’ve done everything right though, Villa have put the better offer in and Emery has put his hand in, that’s football.

It doesn’t solely happen to us, West Ham had Onana last summer by us and Borges by Ajax this summer snatched off them, Liverpool and Chelsea are playing tug of war with Caicedo, Bournemouth hijacked Leeds’ deal for Max Aarons etc

it happens to EVERY club exept madrid

we’re still a joke tho

The happy clappers will still continue making excuses for them . I no longer see this as us and we, but rather us and them .

As nice as it is to think we can simply forget everything and get behind the manager and team with bed sheets and banners just isn't true.

na mate - any blue wants change surely

I've been very supportive of Thelwell, but to let this happen for the second time in consecutive windows, there has to be questions asked of him and his position at the club now, he couldn't get the Toure deal over the line either

this people were moaning it’s injured why we signing him etc

now we get swerved it’s the KTs fault lol
Exactly. People were complaining about signing a guy who will be out for a month.

Signing a guy a month ago who would be out for two months would've been much stupider.

Not just financially, but in terms of how certain you can be about his return date. By the sounds of things this is happening now because he's about to return to light training with the injury having progressed well. It's stupid and more risky to do it any sooner.

I think we also have to factor in the Dyche element. No matter what people think of him here, no player in their right mind would actively want to play for him over other managers. Only works if the player has other reasons. So in Danjuma's case he had 2 options, us and Milan. He stated he wants to stay in the PL.

Most teams we compete against either have managers who might inspire through style of play, or have actually achieved things in their careers. We have Mike Bassett.

You then factor in the fact the club is in a state and no-one at the club is capable of doing their jobs properly and the board always choose to amplify the rogue elements of the fanbase to save themselves, why would anyone half decent come to us? If I was a young footballer, I certainly wouldn't at the moment and I'm a bloody Evertonian!
If he has been promised game time and europe is an easy choice, is harsh say is on dyche. Just villa look better at this time

Think i am not angry as it wasnt a key deal for me i want gnonto done and a center forward . It sucks we have lost out to harrison but was an extra deal for me. I still expect them to do deals is no excuse because a player turned us down. They have time and i expect them to do the work and get it done