Summer transfer window 2023

It’s simple facts, people are moaning we were signing him even though he’s injured now are bitch fitting because a team offering European football who’s manager spoke to him personally have nipped in for the same injured player. Make it make sense?
I get why he chose them doesn't surprise me, I just think it's negligence to get that far down the road with it and lose the player but that's me. Anyway back to a forward far more worried about that personally

Jokes aside, this is just another example of how dysfunctional this club is. Every single person responsible for running this club have been proven to be utterly incompetent, how many more examples do we need? We've been told that the main reason for Jabba the hutt sticking around is his negotiating skills - well I'd love to see a bad negotiator as Chairman because it can't get much worse than this.

So poor from Thelwell to let this happen twice in a matter of months, clearly not doing a good job of convincing players to join.
I think we also have to factor in the Dyche element. No matter what people think of him here, no player in their right mind would actively want to play for him over other managers. Only works if the player has other reasons. So in Danjuma's case he had 2 options, us and Milan. He stated he wants to stay in the PL.

Most teams we compete against either have managers who might inspire through style of play, or have actually achieved things in their careers. We have Mike Bassett.

You then factor in the fact the club is in a state and no-one at the club is capable of doing their jobs properly and the board always choose to amplify the rogue elements of the fanbase to save themselves, why would anyone half decent come to us? If I was a young footballer, I certainly wouldn't at the moment and I'm a bloody Evertonian!