Summer transfer window 2023

You certainly have a point, but if we finally manage to get those 2 clowns (Holgate and Keane) out of the club for a joint 6 Million, we could re-invest the half of it into Ben Mee. Just saying, probably as I already said, I might be 100% wrong

Re investing ? Our re investment would yield no return and compound any FFP or P&S issues we have

IMO, he has to accept that we don't want the kinds if players he has always signed. It's what has got us in this mess and we need to swap to the model of younger players to put the finances back on course, if nothing else.

Much as it pains me, he should absolutely be consulted regarding what he needs and be presented with options to select from. But those, options need to be along an age profile that suits the club.
Talking about Dyche and signings, I noticed Burnley's signings this window earlier.
I'm not joking you would honestly think he was still there.

It's not a nice thing being Typecast as a manager, when you're stuck in a Claret Bog for 10yrs...

Hopefully he will fully grasp this chance now, and hopefully be able to remove that sling round his neck and gradually remove that tag..

"This is you're time Dyche, Now show us you've got it"

I have a funny feeling that Dyche is gonna start Keane over Branthwaite for most of the season. So I thought. Would Ben Mee potentially be interested playing under Dyche again? He is 33, could give us 2 decent years. Branthwaite could learn a lot for him. Of course, I'd simply prefer if Branthwaite is our starter. We could also sign Summerville from Leeds, if they don't let Gnoto leave. Excellent player, and on his day he can be way better than Demarai Gray. He is also proved himself in a way. What do you think? Possibly we could loan in Fofana from Chelsea, can't be that bad
If we sign an experienced CB then he'll be out the door in one or two seasons...which is when Godfrey, Holgate and Keane are out of contract.

What we should be doing is bringing in another Branthwaite aged player so we have Tarkowski to guide them.

Otherwise we'll be left with Tarkowski and Branthwaite. Harwood-Belis from City is an England u21 and very good for Kompany at Burnley last season.

Only a year on his deal.

Absolutely 100% this! The DOF role is to future proof the club, so he needs to be thinking beyond the current manager. Dyche should have input as to what type of player he wants, but Thelwell should absolutely be looking in the 19-24 age range for players so that they have sell on value!
Easier to implement this strategy when you are comfortable in the league. We have a manager who understandably has short term goals. Obvious friction between the two

I’d have Rom back here in a heart beat. When he got on the ball around the 18 you fancied his chances. What we have now when they get the ball around the 18 I just assume we will lose possession with not shots.

Doubt Everton could afford Rom but it would improve us drastically.
Yeah I was about to say 'Back in a heart beat' I'd be worried on that 'Beat' once you saw the cost and wages....

Talking about Dyche and signings, I noticed Burnley's signings this window earlier.
I'm not joking you would honestly think he was still there.

It's not a nice thing being Typecast as a manager, when you're stuck in a Claret Bog for 10yrs...

Hopefully he will fully grasp this chance now, and hopefully be able to remove that sling round his neck and gradually remove that tag..

"This is you're time Dyche, Now show us you've got it"
Sling around his neck??