Summer transfer window 2023

I have a funny feeling that Dyche is gonna start Keane over Branthwaite for most of the season. So I thought. Would Ben Mee potentially be interested playing under Dyche again? He is 33, could give us 2 decent years. Branthwaite could learn a lot for him. Of course, I'd simply prefer if Branthwaite is our starter. We could also sign Summerville from Leeds, if they don't let Gnoto leave. Excellent player, and on his day he can be way better than Demarai Gray. He is also proved himself in a way. What do you think? Possibly we could loan in Fofana from Chelsea, can't be that bad

Why would Ben Mee leave Brentford?

Why would Ben Mee leave Brentford?
If we offered him higher wages, he might consider it. Take into account that he enjoyed playing under Dyche. Brentford also have they're fair share of problems ( not in any way as our problems) . For instance they don't have a main striker until Jan. If only we signed both Tarki and Ben Mee on a free when we had the chance

If we offered him higher wages, he might consider it. Take into account that he enjoyed playing under Dyche. Brentford also have they're fair share of problems ( not in any way as our problems) . For instance they don't have a main striker until Jan. If only we signed both Tarki and Ben Mee on a free when we had the chance

So you'd like to offer Brentford a fee for Ben Mee and then offer him higher wages? Brentford have problems but not the same as our problems but the kind of problems where Ben Mee would be sold?

Go to bed.

So you'd like to offer Brentford a fee for Ben Mee and then offer him higher wages? Brentford have problems but not the same as our problems but the kind of problems where Ben Mee would be sold?

Go to bed.
You certainly have a point, but if we finally manage to get those 2 clowns (Holgate and Keane) out of the club for a joint 6 Million, we could re-invest the half of it into Ben Mee. Just saying, probably as I already said, I might be 100% wrong

This makes me a bit emosh, do any players say that about other clubs?

Think things may turn sour for him at Spurs mate, he will likely be standing in for Kane in some form and no one will ever be that good for them again, won’t stop them comparing and saying they need better, good times are over their, just depends on the rate and scope of regression now.

There’s very very few. I wouldn’t put Rashford in there and I consider him a top player. Salah is one who’s done is consistently. There isn’t many.

Was going to say salah but wasn’t sure if class him as a striker …

Mane used to get 20 a season didn’t he?

I think Messi would if he played for city.

But the amount of striking talent in the world isn’t that high at present.

I remember the days when R9, Henry, Owen, shearer, cole, inzaghi , Anelka ,
Raul and many more were all playing at the same time .