Summer transfer window 2023

Re: Gnonto -- This seems pretty unusual that a club would issue a formal statement that a player is not for sale...Leeds can't be happy (rightfully so) with his refusal to play, he's under contract. Seems like bad faith on the part of Gnonto and speaks to his character in my opinion.

Nah. It's done all the time.

This statement from Leeds is either:
(a) Incredibly naive from the club and tells of their new owners' lack of understanding of European football.
OR
(b) They're doing a Kenwright and turning the fanbase against the player so the club can bank the money without a riot.

Nah. It's done all the time.

This statement from Leeds is either:
(a) Incredibly naive from the club and tells of their new owners' lack of understanding of European football.
OR
(b) They're doing a Kenwright and turning the fanbase against the player so the club can bank the money without a riot.

Next step is a transfer request where he loses 10% of the transfer fee / loyalty bonus.

Id expect that to be easily covered by the increase in wages and signing on fee.

Richarlison and Rom... DCL and Chermiti...

Attachments

• 20230811_231130.jpg
    20230811_231130.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 16

I have a funny feeling that Dyche is gonna start Keane over Branthwaite for most of the season. So I thought. Would Ben Mee potentially be interested playing under Dyche again? He is 33, could give us 2 decent years. Branthwaite could learn a lot for him. Of course, I'd simply prefer if Branthwaite is our starter. We could also sign Summerville from Leeds, if they don't let Gnoto leave. Excellent player, and on his day he can be way better than Demarai Gray. He is also proved himself in a way. What do you think? Possibly we could loan in Fofana from Chelsea, can't be that bad