Summer transfer window 2023

We won't make a tight budget stretch trying to tap in the home market, we simply won't.

It's a global game, there must be players that can improve us that are available and within reach.

It's a much more difficult task, but they've seen this coming and had months to plan.

Getting on the phone to Watford on deadline day is not a plan.
It’s THE plan!

We won't make a tight budget stretch trying to tap in the home market, we simply won't.

It's a global game, there must be players that can improve us that are available and within reach.

It's a much more difficult task, but they've seen this coming and had months to plan.

Getting on the phone to Watford on deadline day is not a plan.
This should be perfect moment for Thelwell to show what he has got. Nyt by the looks of it he's nothing more but a fraud.

So years ago then if the lad was any good he would have atleast impressed in the league is 25 now and has not kicked on.
I'm not advocating signing him. You asked on what day he was fabulous and an example was provided. I was pretty pleased with his performance in preventing that lot going unbeaten, as I suspect were most on here.

You would think everyone involved with trying to make transfers happen would be selling the idea of playing at BMD for all its worth. Surely that makes us more attractive?

jeez. Simms bags a brace against Forest Green and some fans are losing their minds like we sold prime Brazilian Ronaldo. The reasons Simm scores at championship level is because he is championship level. Wish the kid well and move on
I firmly believe he should have got a run of games after we cut his loan short, but conversely I’ve also lived through the likes of Branch, Cadamarteri, Chadwick, Vaughan and Anichebe and so am all too familiar with the concept of our fanbase willing a limited player to be better than he is because we want that unicorn of a goalscorer that’s come through the academy.

Good luck to the lad, but better than Maupay ≠ Good enough.