Summer transfer window 2023

You do realise that the Leicester game was AFTER the Brighton game

If we lost Leicester we could have beaten Brighton 25-0 and it makes no difference. They would have finished above us

You’re proper weird

Says the poster hypothesising about stuff that didn’t happen.

When you go all out as hard as you did to say we were definitely going downs and then brag about how early you predicted it, you can’t then argue the toss about how close it was that we stayed up.

You got it wrong, and you can blame whoever you like from opposition players to the ten mins added time v Wolves, just own it.

Any predictions for this season?

I mean Nick Pope made a save in the last week of the season that literally spared us relegation.

It was out of our hands with ONE game to go. We were absolutely helpless to do anything about it, if that shot had gone in we were actually down. I don’t understand how anyone can be smug about that and act like anyone who thought we might go down is an idiot who made some sort of stupid prediction.

Says the poster hypothesising about stuff that didn’t happen.

When you go all out as hard as you did to say we were definitely going downs and then brag about how early you predicted it, you can’t then argue the toss about how close it was that we stayed up.

You got it wrong, and you can blame whoever you like from opposition players to the ten mins added time v Wolves, just own it.

Any predictions for this season?
Yes AI Generated fan number 1, I got it wrong it by:
1 penalty save,
and
1 94th minute save from Nick Pope

How wrong I was. Oh god, how my predictions at the start of the season were off by country mile that we’d be in a relegation fight.

You cry about Kopites mert but you’re literally a kopite in blue. It’s utterly bizarre

Yes AI Generated fan number 1, I got it wrong it by:
1 penalty save,
and
1 94th minute save from Nick Pope

How wrong I was. Oh god, how my predictions at the start of the season were off by country mile that we’d be in a relegation fight.

You cry about Kopites mert but you’re literally a kopite in blue. It’s utterly bizarre

Says the bloke telling anyone who would listen we were definitely going down last season and hasn’t backed a single Everton manager.