Summer transfer window 2023

If that Castagne shot goes in in the 94th minute against Newcastle though, we are gone. Oh shame on you though for believing that we might go down, what a clueless biff you are lol lol

Yeah but it wasn’t this was it? You both had to go further, and far too soon, and erroneously as it turned out.

3 weeks to go and all we got in is a geriatric. Way to go Bill and Kev, cracking job again you absolute bell whiffs. Moshiri to blame ultimately for ignorantly fantasising that they were good at what they do and letting them continue.
He is to blame as it's his job as owner to provide funds to run the club and he clearly can't do that anymore. Football clubs need money to run at the end of the day and he needs to find some from somewhere.

Yeah but it wasn’t this was it? You both had to go further, and far too soon, and erroneously as it turned out.
Anything could have happened at the end of last season. We got a fair bit of luck in that run in to keep us in the mix - I thought we were down tbh and watching that last five minutes of the Newcastle v Leicester game was my worst five minutes as an everton fan.

ultimately there’s not much point arguing about it now…we survived and fair do’s to the fans who kept the faith throughout - have to admit there were multiple times when I thought we were gone and on another day that Maddison penalty goes in, that catsagne shot goes in and we drop…thankfully they didn’t and we can all get on with looking forward to another thriller of a season…

I was one of the people telling the likes of @Kev The Rat and @matty1878 in the relegation thread that we weren’t actually down with 4 games to go if you actually bothered to read the thread or even go back and check. Did I believe that we were likely to go down after the January window? Yes of course, who in their right mind wouldn’t have believed that. Never once did I declare with authority that we were down, for the past two season I’ve took the piss out of people that say that and make out teams like Leeds and Burnley are gonna smash their way to safety while we lose every game. Again, if you actually checked you would know this and not be setting up a straw man right now.