Summer transfer window 2023

If we get an offer of £2.5-£3m and offer to pay half their wages for the last year of their contract we`ve affectively got them off the books for nothing whilst saving their wages.
Yeah, that's not releasing them though and...we would be very lucky to get shut of them on frees and have to pay half their wages. This is the Everton disease. Mediocre players are given insane wages and we can not move them on without funding the deal substantially.

Is it weird that I’m quietly happy with everything so far. I feel like we haven’t missed out on anyone, any real steals, and although we have a short squad now, we have basically got rid of most players who everyone wanted rid of, Davies, Mina, Simms, etc etc etc

I just feel we will do some business in this window but I also have more trust in Dyche than I do Thelwell. If we end up with another striker, a midfielder and a defender or two then again it’s been a really good window.

Is it weird that I’m quietly happy with everything so far. I feel like we haven’t missed out on anyone, any real steals, and although we have a short squad now, we have basically got rid of most players who everyone wanted rid of, Davies, Mina, Simms, etc etc etc

I just feel we will do some business in this window but I also have more trust in Dyche than I do Thelwell. If we end up with another striker, a midfielder and a defender or two then again it’s been a really good window.
Yes it is weird but it's good. There will be a couple more sales...I think Maupay and maybe Gray...and a couple, maybe even a few, will come in. If they're rubbish then let the gloom descend. Until then, it's early days...

batman-riddler.gif
United milan villa >>> everton